30

"YO! Get your hands off my girlfriend!!" Jaden yelled over the music as he started to walk up on the stage you tried to get away from the guy but he pulled you closer over on him.

"I mean it!" He added on. "Get off my sister!" Bryce yelled as he stormed over to me and the guy, shoving the guy over to the side.

"Don't fucking touch me!" The guy said punching Bryce. "Then stay the fuck away from my sister! She's taken." Bryce shouted punching the guy 2x

"Bryce! Bryce stop!" I said as he raised his fist again as I held it back so he wouldn't hit the guy. "Please."

"No. He punched me, touched you, even after we told him not to!" Bryce said shoving me off as I got pushed off the stage and fell backwards and that was the last thing I remember, before blacking out.

Now, sitting in a hospital bed..

"Where am I!?" I panicked sitting up in the bed but immediately grabbing my head "Ow, oh my god!" I said squinting my eyes in pain.

"Lay down." A voice said. I looked and it was.., Bryce. "Bryce..?" I asked "Hmm?" He hummed "What happened!?"

"You don't remember..?" He asked "No." I replied "You- I pushed you off the stage after you told me not to fight that guy, and when you fell backwards you hit your head on a counter and now you have a concussion.." He explained

"I'm sorry." He apologized "It's okay, just next time listen to me" I said

"I will." He said "Wait, where's everyone else!?" I asked "In the waiting room." He said. "Oh okay" I said "Wait, I'll be back." He said just getting up and walking out the door.

"Jaden?" I asked as the door swung open. "Hey, love." He responded "Are you doing alright?" He added.

"I, uh, guess.." I said unsure "I mean my head is like pounding!" I said "But other than that.. I think I'm good!" I smiled "Look, Sage, I'm so extremely sorry! For I mean everything, not just what happened at the party but for me and Bryce getting arrested.." He apologized

"I thought the arresting thing was Bryces fault..?" I asked as he rubbed his head and said "No, it wasn't. It was mine.." He said

I sighed and just said "It's okay, Jae." I slightly smiled "Thank you, for always forgiving me, love." He smiled softly as then Bryce came in and he knew it was time for him to leave, so Jaden came over and kissed my head and whispered "I love you."

"I love you too" I smiled as I kissed his lips, as he kissed me back "Ew, guys." As me and Jaden chuckled. "Sorry, Bryce" Jaden apologized "Better be." Bryce said fake gagging I started to laugh as Jaden walked out.

"So when am I discharged!?" I asked "a few days."

"Ugh, I hate this place, and doctors!" I groaned just as my doctor came inside "I'm so sorry!" I apologize

"No, it's okay, you're not really supposed to enjoy being here" He said as he put his gloves on. "So, Mrs. Sage Hall, I seen you have an concussion, and if you're lucky, you'll be out of here in no time!" He said

"But you will need to be under supervision, and also you need to take some medicine, twice a day, every day!"

"Okay, thank you, sir!" I smiled as I mouthed over to Bryce, saying "HELP ME!!!"
Bryce choked on his drink as the doctor asked "You okay, Mr. hall?"

He coughed and smiled "Yes doctor!" "Thank you for everything!" Bryce said as the doctor walked out of the room I laughed at Bryce.

"Shut up."