🄻🄾🅅🄴🄲🄰🅃🅂

You know, it's beautiful how you can set your mind to something and have it happen.

When Maria and Jasper were young, we all promised to stay friends and keep the band going, and that's what we did.

We are currently in mine and Johnnie's house, oh and did I mention? We both moved to L.A.

We've met some pretty cool people in this city, Jake and Tara moved here too.

We are finding songs for our next cover tour, Johnnie is at Jake's house filming a video.

"Ugh, The Battle Of The Bands was so easy to find songs for! This is so annoying!" Jasper groaned as we looked for songs on Maria's laptop.

"What if we cover 'Wet' again? I mean, that's how we got where we are", I suggested as they both nodded in agreement. We had decided to do a cover tour instead of doing our album.

"Yeah, I think that'll be good enough" Maria agreed as she scrolled down her liked songs on her phone.

"WAIT GUYS!" She exclaimed making me look at her while laughing slightly. "What if we cover 'Roslyn', by Bon Iver? Jassie can play the piano and I can play the guitar. I'm shit it at though" She suggested.

I knew Jasper knew piano and Maria could do a little acoustic but I didn't think it could work until I thought.

What if Johnnie did it with us? I mean, he could already play acoustic guitar and he was pretty good so it could work!

"What if Johnnie plays for us!" I proposed, please let them say yes. Most girls probably DREAM of going on tour with their boyfriends.

"Wait, that could work! Call him!" Jasper clamored making me giggle and pick up my phone.

I went to the living room and clicked on his contact, pressing the call button. It rang for a while before he picked up.

J: "Hey, you okay?"

R: "Yeah I need to ask you something..."

J: "Is it bad? You sound worried"

R:" Would you... Like to play for our cover tour?..."

J: "Oh god... But I'm not even like, a part of Lovecats™ Won't the fans just get mad?"

R: " I don't think so, we need someone to play acoustic for a song we're doing. You're the only person we know who can play"

J: " I'll think about it, it's a lot to just be sprung on me. Is that okay?"

R: "Don't worry! I was just asking, we'll just think of another song to do if you can't"

J: " Thanks, what song are you playing?"

R: " You remember when we met and you asked me if my name was like that one Bon Iver song, Roslyn?"

J: " That'll be so cool! Anyway I think I've gotta go, Jake's getting annoyed"

R: " Thanks anyway, I love you!"

J: " I love you too"
Then he hung up.

I walked back into the room to see their excited faces, I laughed at how excited they were.

"So?" Jasper asked in anticipation, I put on a sad face to trick them. I watched their faces drop making me giggle before speaking.

"He's gonna think about it, now hurry up we need to think of 4 more songs bitch" I hurried to the floor where we were sitting.

The doorbell ringing caught me off guard, making me jump before going to answer it. It always shocks me when someone knocks on my door since Maddie and Paul didn't allow people over.

I opened the door to reveal Tara making me immediately smile and hug her.

"Tara! I didn't expect you to be here!" I smiled pulling away from the hug and petting her small dog, sugar.

"Maria called me, and said you guys couldn't think of anything"

We both made our way to the living room where we were thinking of songs, hoping Tara could help us.

"THANK GOD! These idiots gave been pissing me off" Maria groaned as Tara went over and sat on the couch, scrolling through her Spotify.

"Hey, what about a Cigarettes After Sex song?" She recommended making me instantly think of one of my favourites.

"Yes! What about You're All I Want? I love that song" I suggested hoping they would agree.

"Yeah we'll do that, so now we have Roslyn and You're All I Want " Jasper noted to himself, writing it down on a piece of paper.

"Wait the Bon Iver Roslyn? You guys are going to need an acoustic" Tara informed making Jasper speak up.

"Johnnie might do it, he's 'thinking about it'" He snorted while making quotation marks with his hands.

"Hey you've gotta understand, you were shitting yourself at our first show" Maria recalled making me laugh.

Time skip

Now, we had thought of all of the songs we were gonna do Wet by Dazey and the Scouts, Roslyn by Bon Iver, You're All I Want by Cigarettes After Sex, Misguided Ghosts by Paramore and Body by Mother Mother. And Tara had now left.

We were supposed to do 6 songs but Maria guilt-tripped our tour manager ( who he hated anyway) to let us do 5.

Our tour manager was a creepy old guy called Adam who kinda has a 'thing for the young ones' according to him.

"Hey Rose, We gotta go Naomi's staying with us for a while her flight lands in an hour" Maria brought up making me grin, I loved how Maria was always so excited to see Naomi.

"That's all good, I think Johnnie's coming home soon. Have fun say hi to me!" I said as Jasper and Maria left the room.

I cleaned up the room and brought my guitar up to mine and Johnnie's room and put it on the stand.

I heard the door unlocking making me smile and run down the stairs to see Johnnie, his face lighting up when he saw me. But he looked sad.

"Johnnie!" I exclaimed hugging him, he hugged back and kissed the top of his head. ", I missed you..." I mumbled into his leather jacket.

"I missed you too..." He murmured into my hair, I pulled away from the hug and kissed him making him smile and cup my face with his hands.

He pulled away and spoke up "You hungry?" He asked making me giggle and huff sitting down on the sofa. He sat down next to me and opened his arms for me to cuddle up to him.

I moved closer to him as he wrapped his arms around mine and pulled a blanket over me making me smile.
"I love you..." I muttered tiredly, my eyes suddenly feeling heavy.

"I love you more" He responded, I was too tired to protest.

We stayed like that until I eventually fell asleep.

A/N: Welcome back! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of this book!

Don't forget to vote! Love you guys <33