🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈

We woke up when a random flight attendant shook us because we slept through the whole 6-hour flight to our hometown.

To be honest, I was shit scared of seeing somebody from school because they were probably going to say something about me and Johnnie.

But I don't think he was bothered about them. That's one thing I love the most about him, he isn't scared to be seen with me.

Johnnie speaking up snapped me out of my daydream.

"You wanna get food, Roslyn?" He questioned, rubbing my arm with his thumb. I nodded my head, making him pull us through a crowd of people toward a random cafe.

Once we got in there, Johnnie got a black coffee and I got an iced tea. We also both got bagels since we came here for food.

The both of us sat down at a table and started talking about how excited we were to finally see everybody when somebody walked over to us.

"Oh my god! Johnnie! I haven't seen you in forever!" The familiar high-pitched voice squealed.

I looked up to see Avah's face, she looked so punchable right now but that's not important.

"Ugh go away Avah, what you did to Roslyn was disgusting. You need to leave us alone", Johnnie told her, giving her a dirty look.

"You're the worst! You wonder why the only girl that wants you is that THING!" She exclaimed, gesturing to me. I was not in the mood for her shit.

"Listen, Avah. I get that your family deprived you of love and attention SO MUCH that you have to beg it from MY boyfriend. But you're just an irrelevant nuisance, I can't believe that your life is SO BAD that you only get satisfaction from being a bitch, we're not 17 anymore. Grow up" I spat, she looked furious but just scoffed and walked away.

As soon as she left the shop, Johnnie and I immediately burst into laughter. I pray that she doesn't bother us again. She's pretty, she's the type of girl Johnnie should be dating.

Every time I say it though, Johnnie instantly shuts me down and says he'd never leave me for her. It's good to hate the same people as your partner.

"You ready to leave?" Johnnie questioned as I nodded, we paid for the food and headed outside the airport to a taxi.

We stuffed our things inside as I told the driver where we were going. I was excited to see Sky and Wayne again but also Johnnie's mom, she's nice.

We pulled up outside of Johnnie's mom's house, I didn't feel so nervous when I saw her bright smile when we stepped out of the car.

She engulfed me in a hug before welcoming me in, she gave Johnnie a huge hug making him roll his eyes jokingly. I laughed at him so she brought us all in.

I immediately got crazy deja vu from the first time I ever stayed here, hell we even had our first kiss in his bedroom.

"You guys get settled, I'll make you guys something to eat," His mom told us with a smile, we both thanked her before dragging our bags upstairs and putting them in his room.

Johnnie's bedroom is exactly the way he left it, I guess his mom knew he would be visiting often.

I remember the day we were leaving for LA, he was on upset he even started crying. It was so cute seeing him with his mom.

"It's crazy seeing it after all this time huh," Johnnie said making me nod with a smile.

"Can we take a nap? I'm kind of tired still..." I asked shyly making him smile and pull me down on the bed with him.

He held me in his arms and kissed my head, this is my happy place.

A/N: I struggled so bad for a title

VOTE NOW OR DIE!!