🄲🅁🄴🄴🄿( 🄸🄽 🄰 🄱🄰🄳 🅆🄰🅈)

Today was the day we were discussing things with our manager, the day we all dreaded.

Adam was quite a... character to say the least. Hopefully, he backs off now that Johnnie's coming to the office with me.

I was already ready for the day and waiting for the band to get to my place, and Johnnie was on the couch talking about tattoos.

"I think I want to get one, I've always wanted a few anyways" I hummed making him nod his head.

"How about, when we get back I take you to my tattoo artist you choose whatever you want. I'll pay" He suggested making me blush.

"Awe, sure Johnnie thanks" I smiled as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. The door banging caught me off guard.

"Ugh, they can never knock like normal people can they?" I rolled my eyes while grinning and opening it.

Jasper and Maria stood at the door looking miserable, it almost made me want to laugh.

"ROSE!! DON'T MAKE ME GO!" Jasper whined clutching onto my shoulders making me giggle and look at Maria with confusion.

"He thought more alcohol would cure his hangover" She huffed as Johnnie came outside with his car keys.

"I'm guessing he can't drive, I'll drive your car to your place later," He said as we all walked over to his car.

"SHOTGUN!" I shouted, running over and jumping in the front seat.

"Heyy no fair" Jasper groaned, snatching Maria's sunglasses from her head and putting them on as they both climbed in the backseat.

We pulled out of the driveway and started heading toward his office, Jasper was asleep on Maria's shoulder.

"Dude Adam's gonna be so when he sees Jasper drunk, remember when he said you'll be painted as a slut for getting drunk?" I gossiped with Maria making her laugh.

"I genuinely hate him, we need a new manager after this tour" She sighed, leaning her head against the window as I looked at Johnnie and smiled for a split second before he put his attention back on the road.

When we got there, Maria abruptly woke up Jasper as we got out of the car and looked up to the familiar studio.

We made our way through the entrance and found his office, He smiled menacingly as soon as we stepped in.

"Morning band!..., and boy..." He said, looking Johnnie up and down while giving him a dirty look. Jasper burst out in laughter before turning back to a straight face once Maria elbowed him.

"Have... a...seat" He spoke, not to be rude but Adam is a tiny plump man whose face is bright red 24/7, I think he struggles to breathe.

I looked around the room and sat down in between Jassie and Johnnie, Maria stood as she had nowhere to sit.

"Always room here darling!" Adam smirked, patting his lap making her make a fake gag noise and quickly squeeze next to Johnnie.

"Fuck no-... I mean, no thanks" She coughed making me giggle and he gave her a rude look before talking again.

"So, you want the theme to be Halloween-ish yeah? I've gotta say I can't wait to see you in those costumes" He chuckled making Johnnie's body stiffen against mine, I grabbed his hand and smiled reassuringly at him.

"We've set a new date, sooner. Today is October 5th and the old date started October  20th but it needs to be... Closer" Adam took a deep breath in and continued.

"How about, we start on October 25th? The day after Jaspers's birthday!" He suggested making us all nod and agree.

"Amazing! You are all free to leave now. Unless Roslyn wants to stay with me..." He badly flirted making me feel sick, Johnnie shot him a dirty look and Jasoer flipped him off and shouted ew.

T.s- Tattoo shop

Me and Johnnie are currently at the tattoo shop, he said he's not going to get one with me but I was okay with that.

I finally decided on two that I wanted, I love them so much.

The first one was simple and on my lower back, it was so cute and Johnnie liked it too

The second one was simple but my favourite, a small heart semicolon on my wrist.

I haven't shown Johnnie this one yet but I'm looking at the photo on my phone.

"Hey Johnnie, I think in gonna get this one too" I told him, once he looked at it he looked up and kissed my temple.

"It'll look great" he smiled, my name was called and we both went up. I brought him up too for support so I didn't cry.

The tattoo artist was a blue-haired girl with a cool neck tattoo of a butterfly, it was coloured red too.

"Hi! I'm Ash and I'll be doing the two you picked out. I suggest we go with the smaller one first, is this your first tattoo?" She informed warmly.

"Yeah, I'm Roslyn by the way and yeah I don't mind doing the small one first" I introduced myself, giving out the same warm energy.

"No need to introduce yourself, I flipped my shit when I found out I was getting to tattoo the lead singer of my favourite band" She told me, causing me too smile and laugh.

"Awe you too sweet!", I smiled.

"Ready to get started?" She asked, I looked at her and then at Johnnie before nodding.

I was excited.

A/N: AHH TATTOO'S!!!

Chapter 14 hoes hope you enjoyed!!

Don't forget to vote, kind of rushed sorry<3

LOVE YOU ALL<33