🅁🄴🄳 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🄾🄳

By now we had removed the black from Johnnie's hair and bleached the front of mine blond.

It looked pretty funny to be honest because Jake was just sitting on our bathroom sink eating pizza while we tried not to get red hair dye everywhere.

I opened the box for the dyes and put them both in separate bowels and mixed in the dye.

I was going to do Johnnie's first so I grabbed a bunch in my hand smothered it all over my hands and rubbed it into his hair.

"IT'S COLD!" He shouted making Jake make a choking noise, we both looked at him to see his shocked face.

"YOU ALMOST MADE ME CHOKE YOU BITCH!" Jake exclaimed making us all burst out laughing.

I made sure all of it got in his hair and nothing was left blond and then brought his head to the shower to wash it out.

He bent over the shower as I grabbed the shower head and washed the dye out, and I was right. He looked hot as fuck.

Then I took the foil out to dye the blond part, I put on a new pair of gloves and did the same with mine dyed the front and then washed it out (with Johnnie's help).

Roslyn's hair.

Johnnie's hair

Johnnie's hair.

They looked really good, mine blended in with my natural black hair so it was probably going to look good anyway.

"Guys, can I stay over?" Jake asked making me look at him with confusion. "Sure I guess?" I responded making him stand up and shout " Yippe"

We all cleaned up the bathroom ( by 'we all' I mean me and Johnnie since Jake was too bust raiding Johnnie's closet for pyjama pants).

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" I questioned, not wanting to go to bed yet.

"Sure," Johnnie and Jake said in synchronization making them turn their heads and lock eyes before bursting out in laughter.

"Okay okay, let's go to the store" I chuckled, grabbing Johnnie's keys and heading to his car.

Me and Johnnie sat in the front and Jake sat in the back on his phone as we pulled out of the driveway and started driving.

We got to the small creepy 7/11 and grabbed everything we wanted. I grabbed microwave popcorn and a bottle of Coke, boring I know.

When we all checked out and headed home, we all grabbed pillows and blankets from upstairs and started looking for a movie.

In the end, we ended up watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. One of our favourites that we watch pretty often.

Around halfway through, both of them were asleep. I switched the tv off and grabbed a pillow and blanket for myself and draped it over me.

I stayed like that until I felt myself falling asleep.

A/N: Chapter 4 I think!!

Hope you enjoyed this one, thoughts on the red hair?

Don't forget to vote, love you guys!!