🄰🄻🄻 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🅁

When we arrived at Sam and Colby's place ( which to my surprise they shared with Jake and another guy called Corey who wasn't here right now).

I was sat on their couch with my phone in my hands. I had 16 missed calls from Johnnie and 5 texts. It was 10:00 PM

Johnnie🖤

Missed call x16

Rose, please answer my calls I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said I love you so much.
Read 6:09 PM

I was wrong to even snap at you in the first place please talk to me I love you.
Read 7:00 PM

Sam and Colby messaged me, said Sam found you by yourself crying. I hate myself for what I said just please talk to me.
Read 7:38 PM

I guess Tara and Maria hate me now, I'm guessing Jake told them. Tara hit me but I deserve it. Jake is also really mad at me. I love you, Rose.
Read 9:52 PM

I guess there's no point in annoying you anymore. I'm sorry and I love you so fucking much, don't forget it. Call me when you can.
Read 10:00 PM

I wiped the tears from my face and turned my phone off. Jake, Sam, and Colby walked into the room and looked at me sympathetically.

I smiled at them as they came and sat on the couch next to me. Jake looked bothered, angry almost.

I saw Colby elbow him making his face go back to normal and form a smile.

"You guys wanna watch a movie? Tara wants to come over." Jake suggested, making us all nod.

"I'll call Tara, Colby make popcorn, and Sam order pizza," Jake said, I decided to turn my phone back on to message Johnnie.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I notified them, I walked to the bathroom with my phone in my hand.

Once I got there, I locked the door and leaned up against the wall so I could sit on the floor.

I turned it on and opened his contact, pressing the call button. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Rose? Is that you?" He asked, his voice sounded like he had been crying. It made my heart hurt to hear it like that.

"Yeah, it's me. We need to talk but not now. I'll come home tomorrow so we can talk about it okay?" I told him, I heard a sigh of relief come from the other end.

"Thank god... I really didn't mean anything I said. I..., I love you" He spoke, getting quiet at the end part.

"I love you too Johnnie, get some sleep", I said, I felt a weight being lifted off my chest. I felt better.

"I will... Goodnight Roslyn"

"Good night Johnnie" I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

I walked out of the bathroom to be met with Tara. She pulled me into a tight hug, she pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"I'm guessing you didn't go to the bathroom?" She joked making blood rush to my cheeks and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Also I'm kind of sorry for punching your boyfriend" She giggled, my face switching between laughter and shock.

We both headed downstairs to where they had set up the pizza and popcorn. Colby had the remote and was trying to decide what movie to watch. We ended up choosing Moana (Jakes's choice)

T.s~ after the movie

Once the movie was finished, the only ones awake were me and Jake. We sat in comfortable silence on our phones.

"Hey, Jake? Do you think Johnnie and me will be okay after this?" I questioned. Jake had known Johnnie since they were kids and through high school so he's got to have some sort of answer for me.

"Definitely. From what he's told me he's really upset about it" He told me in a quiet voice to not wake the others.

"I'm going to sleep, night Jake"

"Night Rose"

A/N: Chapter 11! Hope you like it because I'm sick and I was miserable the whole time/hj

Regardless, love you guys don't forget to vote<33