🄽🄾🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶'🅂 🄽🄴🅆

It now being the next day was difficult. I had to show Johnnie the comments and the post, but how would I?

We're both currently on our couch, Johnnie is scrolling through his phone and I'm nervously holding my phone with the post's comments pulled up.

"Uh... Hey Johnnie? Can I show you something?" I asked holding out my phone, nervously biting my nails.

His face turned to one of concern as he shuffled closer to me so he could see it. Once he saw Avah's comment he looked up at me with an upset face.

"Are you okay? Do you wanna address it or-" I cut him off by speaking.

"No, it just... Forget it I'll talk to the band about it it's our problem" I huffed, switching my phone off and standing up Why did I even approach him about it?

"What? What do you mean you'll ' Talk to the band about it'? Am I not enough or something?!" Johnny raised his voice as he stood up. I took a step back in shock, Johnnie NEVER raised his voice at me.

"No that's not what I'm saying It's just-" He cut me off by shouting at me.

"No! That IS what you saying! I'm SICK of trying to be good enough for you! You make EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! AVAH WAS RIGHT!" He shouted storming past me and running upstairs.

I ran up after him and opened the bedroom door which he had slammed.

"If you ever felt that way why didn't you tell me!? I could've done something about it! But no!, You have to take it out on me!" I responded to him, I'm not one to argue but now he was pissing me off.

I stormed off with tears rolling down my face, he immediately turned around and tried to follow me.

"Wait I'm sorry, - ...please don't cry," He said, catching up to me and grabbing my hand. I pulled it away and looked at his face with disgust.

"Is that all I am to you? Just... Just somebody's feelings you can toy around with? I'm sorry Johnnie but I'm not just a... I'm leaving" I stuttered, my voice hoarse.

I stormed into the bedroom and grabbed my backpack, I could stay at Maria and Jaspers's place or something.

"Wait Rose, Don't leave, please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." " he spoke, trying to catch up with me as I ran down the staircase and grabbed a pair of shoes.

"Stop... Stop begging me Johnnie you're making it harder for me to leave..." I cried, wiping the tears roughly from my face while trying to put my old red Converse on my feet.

"Rose listen to me please, if you leave, EVERYTHING will fall apart I'm begging you! Don't leave!" He sobbed, trying to pull me away from the door which I was unlocking.

"Let go of me... Johnnie, please... Just let go of me" I whispered as he fell onto the stairs and put his head into his hands.

I walked and walked until my legs hurt. I found myself at a small off-license buying cigarettes. By this time, it was dark and around 8 pm

I haven't smoked in a while, but sometimes there is an exception. I also bought a shitty lighter.

I lit it up and took a deep inhale, wiping the tears off my face and sitting down on the curb. I pulled the cracked pocket mirror out of my leather jacket and looked at myself.

I had deep red eyes and I definitely looked like I had been crying.

"Rough night?" A familiar voice asked from above me. I looked up to see Sam, the one from the party.

"You could say that" I replied as he sat down next to me. I offered him a drag but he declined.

"So what brings you out here at 8 PM on a Tuesday night?" He questioned.

"Ha, I could ask you the same thing" I responded, huffing as I finished the cig.

"I like to... Run I guess. Clears my mind, now onto the real question. Why are you crying by yourself?" He asked hesitating.

"I and my boyfriend argued, he said some pretty fucked up shit about the girl who bullied me through high school was right" I confessed as he pulled me into a hug.

Some guy who I barely know just hugged me because I was sobbing my heart out on a street curb in the autumn of L.A.

"Do you wanna stay at mine and Colby's place? I doubt you want to go back to your place after... You know..." He invited. A year ago, I was in this situation.

I was back in my hometown and my parents had locked me out of the house, I could've went to my best friend's house but I decided to go to a guy's (who I barely knew) house.

But hey, it's cold in the L. A autumn so... I'm not saying no.

"Sure, if you and Colby don't mind" I smiled as we both stood up and started walking.

Not in a million years did I expect HIM to be the one to hurt me.

He was the one who was supposed to comfort me when I was hurt. But after it all it turns out I was right again,

Everybody hurts you in the end, even the ones you least expect it from.

A/N: I'M SORRY!

HAHAHAHA I love torturing you guys >:)

ANYWAYS Love you guys, don't forget to vote pookie's<333