🄻🄾🅅🄴-🄷🄰🅃🄴

TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Currently, I'm at Jasper and Maria's apartment. What we're supposed to be doing right now is practising but we're all too tired.

We are on their couch and just scrolling through our phones. I looked up to everything we were meant to be doing just lying there.

I pulled up my camera and took a picture. I haven't posted on my account in a while so what's the harm?

@RoslynWilliams

Tagged - @Jassfromlovecats @Maria2swag@LovecatsOfficial

Even your favourite band members get tired sometimes:)

Posted 2:09 PM
--------
The second I posted the photo, both Jasper's and Marias' phones went off making me smile.

"Awee do you have your notifications on for me? So sweet" I teased making both of them huff and pick up their phones.

They both looked at each other with unreadable faces before looking at me simultaneously with a worried one.

"What?" I asked as Maria scooted closer to me with the comments on the post pulled up. I skimmed my eyes across some of them.

@user220
Why is she even in the band in the first place? They could do SO much better without her.

@Leighlareedoffical
Lazy fatty, maybe if you lost some weight then you'd have the energy to get off your ass.

@Avahhenderson02
She's always been lazy, I went to high school with this bitch. She and Maria bullied me while Jasper watched. These are your idols guys.

I looked up from her phone in horror, I took it out of her hand and refreshed the page to see even more, calling me a whore and a slut, saying I was fat and didn't deserve Johnnie.

I tapped into Avah's account and looked through it, now it has more followers by the second and more people saying they were sorry for 'the bullying'.

"I-I think I'm just gonna go home and figure something out..." I murmured, grabbing my guitar and unplugging it so I could put it on my back. I texted Johnnie to pick me up and wait in the lobby

They both tried to talk to me but I just ignored them and left. I made my way to the elevator since they were on a higher floor and got stuck with some 30-year-old dude.

"Hey beautiful" He said, grabbing my waist. I pushed him off before speaking.

"Leave me alone you creep, I have a boyfriend" I spat, making his smug face have a flash of anger before turning into a creased, forced smile.

"Don't be like that sweetheart, all I wanted was to make my thoughts known," He replied, snaking his arm around my waist and putting his arm on my ass.

I kicked him and shoved his hand away from me making his face turn angry and making him lunge for me. His fist collided with my face

It was a pretty small elevator but I managed to kick and push him away from me before we finally reached the lobby, but my face was throbbing from where he was hitting me.

I saw Johnnie leaning against the wall on his phone so I screamed to get his attention. The second he heard me, he ran for the closing elevator doors and pulled them open.

He grabbed me out of the man's grip and by this time tears were down my face from where he had hit me in the same spot.

The man tried to speak but by now Johnnie was on top of him, punching him. If I cared about that fucking perve then I would've stopped him but he deserves it.

Once Johnnie finally stood up he rushed over to me without a scratch on him. He kneeled to see my face.

Once he saw my bleeding lip and the bruise appearing on my face he scowled at the man who was knocked out on the floor and spoke to the horrified receptionist.

"Can we get a first aid kit please?" He asked so politely I almost started laughing. She started shouting and running away from her desk.

He huffed in anger before grabbing my hand and walking us both out of the block and toward his car.

When we were both in he didn't even bother to start the car before leaning over, grabbing my hand.

"Tell me what's happening, I saw it on Twitter" He spoke so softly, that I just burst out in tears as he pulled me into a hug.

"She's going to ruin EVERYTHING I worked for just because of jealousy" I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"Listen, we're going to go onto Twitter, make a tweet on everything. All of the things she did in high school so she's proven wrong. Because I KNOW you didn't bully her" Johnnie smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Wanna head home?" He questioned, making me nod and reach over to put my seatbelt on.

"Even after just knocking out a man twice my age, safety first!" He joked making me laugh.

We sped off and headed home, joking together so I could forget even if it was for a little moment.

Even a short one.

A/N: Chapter 9!!!!

SIDE RANT!: I HATE NETFLIX'S TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTARIESSOMETIMES! They always make people out to be worse then they were even if they were framed or are innocent. In my opinion!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Dont forget to vote, love you guys<3