🄸🄽🅅🄸🅃🄴

Johnnie

When I woke up to my alarm I looked at my screen to see a text from Jake.

Jake

Hey dude my friends Sam and Colby are having a Halloween dress party at their place tonight, Are you down? Roslyn can come but I know that's not her scene. Tara and the band will be there.
S

een 8:28 AM

I'll have to ask her, I'll text you when she wakes up.
Seen 9:06 AM

All good bro, see you then
Seen 9:10 AM

I knew the parties in L. A were crazy so I didn't know if she would want to, but if the whole group was there then she'd probably wanna go.

I leaned over to where she was sleeping and shook her shoulder slightly, making her stir before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it..?" She yawned making me reach over for my phone and show her the screen which read 9:11 AM.

"Ugh, it's so early..." She groaned, laying back down and pulling the covers over her face. She looked so dam cute.

"Come on Jake's friends are having a Halloween party and we're invited," I told her making her sit up, most likely intrigued by what I was saying.

"A party? Who's going?" She questioned making me grab my phone to double-check the message.

"By the looks of it, it's Me, Tara, Jake, and the band" I hummed while scrolling the tab and putting my phone down to face her.

"So, do you want to go?" I asked kind of hoping she'd say yes since I didn't want to go alone at all.

"Sure, life is getting pretty boring anyway," She said, standing up and heading to the bathroom "I'm gonna shower! Tell Jake we're going!" She shouted from the bathroom as I pulled up his contact and called him.

J: Hey Jake, looks like we're going. She said yeah.

Jake: Good dude! It starts at 9 PM but we're not heading there until 9:30 so you're good to come over to Tara's place at 9

J: Cool cool, I'm gonna go now tell Sam and Colby I said thanks for the invite

Jake: No problem, will do. Bye!

J: Goodbye!

I hung up the call and headed downstairs to make pancakes for breakfast, using a leftover mix from not too long ago so it could still be used.

I grabbed a frying pan and switched on the heat, pouring the batter into the pan and waiting for it to cook before flipping it.

When Roslyn was done showering, she came downstairs to eat. We both finished and headed upstairs to find clothes to wear.

"Ugh, what costume do I even do?" She groaned looking through her clothes. She walked across the room and sat on the bed so she could look through Pinterest.

"I FOUND ONE!" She exclaimed making me laugh, she's so cute when she's excited about something. "Wait but people are gonna make fun of me, never mind" She huffed making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Make fun of you?" I stifled a laugh making her sigh and flop down onto the bed with a sigh.

"What are you doing?" Roslyn asked looking at the clothes I had in my hands.

"I'm gonna be a pirate, I can't think of anything else, her eyes lit up as if she had had an idea.

"WE CAN MATCH!" She shouted, running over to the closet and rummaging through what she had before finding a long black dress with a corset and ripped fishnets.
It

"Thoughts and feelings?" She asked holding it up to me, she had a smile on her face which just made me happy, she makes me happy.

"You'd look pretty hot" I grinned making her face go red, it was so cute how we've been dating for a whole entire year but I still had that effect on her.

She put the outfit down and jumped back onto the bed.

"Can we just sleep until we have to get ready?" She questioned, hugging the pillow. She looks so cute like that, and plus I would never deny being able to sleep.

"Sure" I said, crawling into the bed and snuggling up to her.

"I love you" She yawned making me giggle a little.

"I love you too"

A/N: Chapter 7!! Sorry it took so long for me to update, I was kind of unmotivated but ok back on the grind!

Also school has been destroying me lately so I'm kind of tired a lot but I'm back!

Don't forget to vote, love you guys<3