🅈🄾🅄 🄱🄴🄻🄾🄽🄶 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄼🄴

I woke up with Tara snoring and leaning on my shoulder. Everybody was asleep except me.

I slid out of my position and decided to head home, I just wanted to talk to Johnnie. This was probably the longest time we have been apart.

I creeped out of the door and pulled out my phone to message Sam.

Sam

Hey Sam, thanks for letting me stay over I really appreciate it. I'm probably at home by the time you read this.

I turned it off and walked home, the time was 7:00 AM and the sun had barely risen yet.

I made my way to the house until I finally got there, nerves rising in my stomach. What if he's still mad at me? What if he doesn't want to be with me?

I pushed the negative thoughts away and knocked on the door since I didn't have my key on me. He didn't answer so I knocked again.

"COMING!" He shouted in a tired voice. That idiot probably didn't sleep when I told him to.

Once he opened the door, I saw his red eyes and tear-stained face. Tears filled my eyes making me swing my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

He immediately hugged back, running his thumb against my waist through my shirt. I could feel my shirt begin to get wet, I pulled away and cupped his face into my hands to see he was crying.

"Oh, Johnnie..." I cooed, softly pulling him into a kiss. His lips were slightly chapped but I didn't care.

He pulled away for a second and pulled me in, shutting the door behind us. I deepened the kiss as we moved to the living room.

This feels wrong.

"Wait, Johnnie..." I said hesitantly, making him pull away and look at me with worry.

"We probably need to talk first okay?" I suggested making him nod and sit down.

"I-I think I should go first.." He spoke, he looked guilty.

"So I saw everything that happened and I just got mad I guess... Which was wrong I shouldn't have taken it out on you I guess I just felt... Jealous", He confessed.

"I haven't been feeling...okay lately. For a while really, I feel awful in my own body. I hate the way I think, act, look... Fucking everything..." He admitted, crying into his hands at the last part.

I shuffled over to him and pulled him into me, he cried into my shoulder in the same l
patch he did at the door.

"Listen, if it helps, I think you're perfect. You said those words to me 2 years ago and I believed it, YOU helped me get better so now I'm going to do the same for you" I reassured him, bringing a smile to his face.

"So are we like... Okay now?" He asked making me chuckle slightly.

"Yes idiot" I laughed, kissing his forehead.

"Can we go to sleep? I kind of stayed up all night..." He disclosed sheepishly making me sigh and nod.

What did I ever do to deserve him?

A/N: AHHH THEY FINALLY MADE UP!
Chapter 12 guys!!

Hope you enjoyed it, love you guys don't forget to vote<33