🄸'🄼 🄷🄴🅁🄴

When I got back from shopping, I immediately went upstairs to see if Johnnie was awake or doing anything.

I didn't even buy anything because I was just worried the whole time that he had done something to himself or he was in danger.

Not bothering to take my shoes off, I ran upstairs and saw the bedroom door closed as I left it, that means he's all good right?

I knocked on the door to hear his hoarse voice respond  "Come in..." making me push open the door and walk in.

By now he was still the same, he hadn't gotten out of bed. I looked at his red puffy eyes and looked at him sympathetically.

I sat down on the bed next to him and looked him in the eyes he tried to look away to hide his face but I could still see it.

"What's wrong Johnnie, if something bothering you then you can tell me I'm not here to judge. I love you" I told him as he took in a deep breath and sighed.

"It's just... I don't feel so good right now, I just feel... Sad I guess" He admitted, looking down at his lap and fiddling with his hands.

"Johnnie if you feel like that I know how it feels, and even if I don't. I'll try as hard as I fucking can to try" I smiled and opened my arms to hug him.

He ended up kissing me instead. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him giving me butterflies.

I kissed back and pulled at his hair making him moan softly. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, he didn't look as sad now.

"You need to shower Johnnie" I laughed as he put his head in his hands.
"I can't be bothered" He groaned making me giggle more. "Come on I'll do it with you," I said being risky, I saw him blush to make me grin "Not like that, you might feel better" I reassured as we both made our way to the shower.

We both undressed and hopped in the shower when it was the perfect temperature. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted a huge bit in my hands before rubbing it in Johnnie's now wet hair.

I pulled my hands back and looked at them to see black hair dye all over my hands, I looked back up at him with a shocked face.

"Johnnie!" I exclaimed while we both laughed, I could see his blond roots at the top of his head making me get an idea.

"You should dye your hair red, it would look hot on you" I hummed while still shampooing his hair.

"Only if you do it for me" He winked making me laugh, I opened the shower door and stepped out.

"I'm gonna go to the store to buy it, I think I'm gonna buy some for me too" I informed him as I dried off my body and put my clothes back on, also blow drying it.

"Love you bye!" I shouted so he could hear me.

"I love you too!" He shouted back making me laugh and head outside. I called an Uber and headed to the store, sometimes I wish I could just buy a car. Johnnie had one and I had my driver's license but I felt weird driving somebody else's car, even if it is my fucking boyfriend's.

When I got there I stepped out of the car and headed into the store and headed straight to the beauty section.

I looked through the hair dyes and eventually found a dye remover, a box of blond bleach, and 3 boxes of red.

I was going to first get the black dye out of Johnnie's hair and then bleach the front two chunks of mine blond, and then dye the front of mine red and the whole of Johnnie's hair red.

I chose a kind of bright-ish red but not bright enough for it to look neon. A text coming through scared me making me pull out my phone.

Johnnie<3

Do you need me to come get you?
Seen

Sure I kinda need a ride
Seen

Omw
Seen

I paid for my things and left the store, immediately seeing Johnnie's car with Jake in the passenger seat.

"Hey dude," He said as I got in the back to see Tara there too.

"Tara!"  I exclaimed immediately hugging her making Johnnie sigh jokingly "I guess you just don't care about lil' old me..." He huffed making me laugh "I guess I don't" He made a fake gasp noise before starting to drive.

We dropped off Tara at her house and I, Johnnie and Jake came back to our house and started unboxing the dyes.

"Oh this is gonna be fun" I laughed.

Imagine having matching hair with your boyfriend, couldn't be me.

A/N: Chapter 3!!

Also, Johnnie was so hot with red hair that he needs to have it again for real.

Love y'all don't forget to vote<3