🅁🄾🅂🅈🄻🄽/ 🅁🄾🅂🄻🅈🄽

Today we had all planned to practice at my house again. Me and Johnnie soundproofed our basement when we first moved in so we could have a place to keep our things and practice. Also, Maria and Jasper share a tiny apartment.

When me, Johnnie, and Jake woke up, Jake decided to go home, get changed, and come back for practice as everybody (Me and the band, Tara, Jake, Johnnie and Naomi)

As Jake left, I walked back into the living room and glanced into the kitchen to see Johnnie making breakfast, usually we do roles for each other for our morning routine.

Johnnie will cook, and I will go upstairs and pick up our outfits because he just trusts me to do it for him and also iron them.

After that the food will be done so we will eat it, then get dressed, and go out and do whatever we were going to for that day, today was one of those days.

So after that, I walked upstairs, made our beds cleaned our room, and started looking for clothes for us to wear.

For me, I decided on something cosy and comfortable. I chose a random one of Johnnie's band shirts with a black cardigan and my ripped jeans with tights underneath.

And for Johnnie, I chose his 'The Crow' hoodie with his iconic black skinny jeans. I then brought my makeup downstairs (which basically was both of ours since he puts his stuff in here)

I ironed our clothes and then handed Johnnies to him as we both headed to where we were going to get changed. When we were done, we both put on makeup, brushed our teeth and hair and began to eat the food Johnnie made (Which happened to be breakfast burritos)

The doorknocking caught me off guard, making me put my empty plate in the sink and head to the door to open it.

At the door were Tara, Jasper, Naomi, Maria, and Jake. I welcomed them in and we all (including Johnnie as he had now finished) went down to the basement, where Johnnie had put his guitar this morning.

"So, our song list is pretty long so we're gonna have to be speedy with learning and getting used to them" I announced, making Jake and Maria who were arguing over who had the last gummy worm look at me.

"I'm gonna get such bad deja vu from you guys playing 'Wet'" Tara said making Jake turn to me and stop talking to Maria.

"Wait you guys are playing 'Wet' again? Dude that's gonna be sick!" He exclaimed making Jasper who was sitting at the drumkit laugh.

"You guys wanna get started?" Maria questioned as I nodded picked up my guitar and walked to the mic we had.

Jasper counted us in for the song as we all started playing and I began to sing into the mic, getting crazy memories from The Battle Of The Bands.

All alone in my bedroom
With the lights turned down and my roommate gone
I know it's over, still I cling on
'Cause I'm my own right-hand girl
And I don't need anyone
But sometimes I miss your stupid face, and your taste
And your smoking gun
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
It's nights like this that remind me of my deepest fantasy
Where I'm all alone and I feel the cold, dark earth caressing me
'Cause I'm six feet under nearly, and I don't have anyone, but
This wouldn't be the first or last time that
Both my tears and I have come
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
My blood runs cold, my thoughts are plasmic
From not letting go
And letting go could be orgasmic
But I guess I wouldn't know
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
It is so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about you only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry

I finished the song and looked around the room, I felt kind of dizzy from how weird it was to hear us play it again after a whole entire year. And yet it still sounded absolutely amazing.

"I don't even think it needs any more practice, do you?" I asked as they all shook their heads "Sounds good, Wanna do Rosyln?" Jasper asked turning to Johnnie who was fiddling with somebody's capo.

"I think I'm gonna do it, how hard can it be?" He smiled making me put down my guitar and look toward him and hug him.

"THANK YOU!!" I exclaimed as I kissed him making many people in the room say 'gross'. Resulting in me shushing them and heading back toward the mic, Maria headed to her bass, and Jassie headed toward the electric piano we had at the back.

I looked over to Johnnie, signalling for him to start playing and he did. Jasper started playing along and so did Maria.

I started singing and oh did it sound beautiful.

Up with your turret
Aren't we just terrified?

Shale, screen your worry
From what you won't ever find

Don't let it fool you
Don't let it fool you down
Down's sitting around

Folds in the gown
Sea and the rock below
Cocked to the undertow
Bones, blood and teeth erode
With every crashing node

Wings wouldn't help you
Wings wouldn't help you down

Down fills the ground
Gravity's proud
You barely are blinking
Wagging your face around
When'd this just become a mortal home?

Won't, won't, won't, won't
Won't let you talk me
Won't let you talk me down

Will pull it taut
Nothing let out

The original song was already great but my female voice made it sound ten times better, it sounded angelic.

"Girl it's like you were made for this song!" Tara shouted as I smiled and thanked her.

Then we practiced till out arms couldn't do it anymore.

Like the good old days.

A/N: Chapter 5 is complete and thank god Johnnie agreed to play for them.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to vote!!

Love you guys<3