🅂🄷🄾🅆 🄰🄽🄳 🅃🄴🄻🄻

After we finished practice, it was around 3 PM so everybody decided to go home but me and Johnnie decided to go to the store.

But before I did, I got changed into some Joggers and a hoodie just because it was a local store (we were going to our local store that we usually go to for some purple shampoo so Johnnie's hair didn't look so bright)

We both got into the car with me in the passenger seat and Johnnie driving the car. He pulled out of the driveway and we started walking.

He reached his hand over and grabbed mine making me glance over to him and smile, making him grin back and rub his thumb across my knuckles.

When we got to the store, we both got out of the car and went into the store going separate ways as Johnnie wanted to find something else.

I went straight to the hygiene section to find the shampoo, a male voice from behind me made me jump and turn around to see who it was.

An unfamiliar blond-haired man stood in front of me, basically shoving his phone in my face.

"OH MY GOD! Are you Roslyn from Lovecats? CAN I GET A PHOTO??" He shouted in my face rather obnoxiously, he was close to me but the more I tried to back up the closer he got.

I didn't want to take a photo with this guy, Usually when people ask I say yes but he gives me a weird vibe.

"I...Um... Sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry right now..." I stuttered as I watched his fave swirl with anger as he shoved his phone into my hands.

"Just take the photo! Why are you being so rude!?" He exclaimed, I tried to move away but he just followed me.

"Listen, I'm busy right now and I would like to take it but I need to do something" I spoke as he just got angry. I saw his fists clench making me look at him with unease.

I spotted Johnnie walking up the aisle we were on. He must have seen my scared face because he rushed over and stood next to me, looking at the blond man with confusion.

"What's going on?" Johnnie asked me, walking next to me but more in front of me, making the other guy back away a little. Probably intimidated by him.

"I don't wanna take a photo for this guy, he won't leave me alone" I huffed, the man went to protest but Johnnie cut him off by speaking again.

"Dude, can you just leave her alone? She doesn't want to take your photo", Johnnie spat, at this point, he was glaring at him.

The other guy walked off mumbling 'stupid bitch' under his breath but instantly speed walking when he looked back and saw Johnnie's face.

When he left the store I burst out in laughter as Johnnie did the same, that guy looked like he was gonna shit himself.

"He looked petrified!" I giggled as I walked over to the shelf where I was originally going to get the shampoo and picked it up.

"You coming to pay?"I asked, seeing the things Johnnie had bought in his hands. He nodded and came with me to check out.

After we had finished, we walked out to the car and made our way home, straying in comfortable silence the whole time.

I felt my eyes get heavy and my body get weak as I was tired, I decided to just fall asleep in the car.

When I woke up, I was being carried upstairs by Johnnie. I laughed as he put me down on our bed making him jump as he probably didn't know I was awake.

"Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!" He yelled making me pull the covers over me and wait for him to get into his pajamas.

After he did, he got into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist making butterflies course through my body.

Even after a whole year he still has that effect on me.

We stayed like that until eventually we both fell asleep, in each other's arms.

A/N: Chapter 6 already?!?

Hope you guys enjoyed this one and don't forget to vote!!

Love you guys<33