CHP 2.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

                            DELAWARE

                                 $$$$$$$

It's been a week since I last saw rio I just been doing my own thing chillin. I went into my kitchen grabbing the bottle fill of percs popping one in my mouth dry. I went to my kitchen grabbing a honey bun cause those were my favorites. And I sat on my couch eating

"We need a new body syriahhh" voice in my head said I still haven't picked a name for her. "I'm tired I don't feel like killin sorry boo" I said. "You lazy fuck ... when will you kill riyah?" She asked and I shrugged "idk girl" I said and she went away again I just relaxed now looking around.

I was running low on percs and weed .. maybe I could ask Rio to stack me up.. I thought in the back my head and I went straight to our messages texting him.

RIO RIO

-

I walked up to the trap and saw Rio right there looking at me "hey .." I said and he waved at me "waddup sy" he said and he left to go into the crib to grab what I need. "You take percs? Shordy a nigga in a girl body" I heard one of the boys say and they all started laughing at his joke.

"Nahhh Corey chill" another one said dying laughing and I mugged them "ain't funny tho u fuckin meatball" I said and they all started laughing hard "ohh nah cuzzo she called u a meatball". And cuzzo mugged "aight cuh"

"Hea sy and call me if u need me bruh" he said and I nodded as I was walking off the porch I felt someone staring at me so I looked back seeing that boy mugging me and I turned around he got up. I just walked to my car and as I was walking I felt someone behind me which made me turn around quick to see who was there following me

"Why u take percs?" The boy who was just mugging me and I shrugged "why u in my business nigga?" I said laughing and he shook his head "you always laughing and ain't shit funny cuh" he said mugging me and I shook my head.