CHP 5.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

                            DELAWARE

                                 $$$$$$$

Kyro ended falling asleep after our talk we had last night "I ain't fuck her .. but I used too" those words kept running through my mind cause she lied to me cause she was bitter .. and I could tell she was lying because of his seriousness.

I was on my iPad watching TikToks cause it looks better on here "syriah why you playing the same sound again yo" he said and I looked up at him shrugging "idk I was thinking sorry I thought you was still sleep" I said and he nodded his head

"You going over to Rio crib today" he asked and I nodded my head "uhm Kenzie and em gon be there cause kash yk" he and I shook my head " I ain't worried bout dat girl I can fight." I said getting out the bed and I heard him mumble sumn. "You ain't fighting ha yo" he said

"I'm not fighting her if she don't start wit me ." I said as I went in the bathroom and began brushing my teeth "there's a toothbrush in this cabinet" I said and he opened it grabbing one.

He looks at me "you not fighting at all" he said I just ignored him and kept brushing my teeth "ima go to my crib to change clothes ima see you at rio crib" he said and I nodded as he left out. "If she mess wit us getting fist to the face" the voice said to me and I smirked "belt to ass yo".

-

I walked into to Rio house smelling the weed and hearing music. "Waddup lil sis" cuzzo said hugging me and I smiled hugging him back. I didn't see Kyro tho or the girl which kinda made we think bout them and why they weren't here.

"Heyy girl" Kenzie and kam said and I smile waving at them "hey" I said and they was passing the blunt around taking turns smoking. It was a few blunts getting passed around so I knew half of these niggas was fried "yo kyro and shordy been talkin fa a minute" Corey said.

I couldn't help but feel mad asf I got up walking to the bathroom to clear my mind while I was walkin I heard moaning "omgg ky im sorryyy" I heard her moan out and I almost threw up in my mouth hearing that nasty ass moan.

"Fuck niggas" I said laughing menacingly and then I walked back into the front walking out Rio crib. "I'm hungry asf and I know they had food in dat bitch" I said smacking my lips now mad "you dumb fuck you should've murked both of em"

I just walked to my car getting in driving off to chipotle since that's something I was craving today. As I was driving I seen I got a text from Rio but I ignored it I didn't wanna deal with it.

-

It was the next day and I haven't called or talked to anyone rio been blowing up my phone. I moved the key from my mat to the side of the plant by my door "Wimme fuck pussy , pussy turn red gymnastics now the pussy dead" I said saying a random sound I kept hearing on tiktok.

As I was watching my video I got a call from an unknown number. I knew it was either rio or kyro so I ignored not answering it. And the number called again getting annoyed I answered the phone. "Hello?" I said in a sweet tone.

"Syriah I don't w-" I hung up on him not letting him finish his sentence "fuck up nigga" I said mugging the phone and then I heard loud bang on my door. I rushed downstairs peeking out the window seeing Kyro standing there looking at me

"Open the door." He said mugging me and I closed my curtains as the banging continued. I watched him and I pulled out my phone recording him "look at this boy .. banging on my door" I said laughing and he looked at me with an expression full of anger "get away from my door Kyro I'm not playing wit you" I said.

And he looked at me before he kicked the door the walking to the window which I was watching him from "open the door." He said and I laughed shaking my head no "no get away from my house bye" I said closing my blinds and I heard as he started to kicking the door more and more .

And I heard him yelling "open the fucking door!!" He said and I ignored him "ima call Rio and them  to come get you." I said calling Rio immediately seeing as he was tweakin out.  "Hello sis you good" he said as he answered the phone and I heard music in the back letting know that he was with the rest of the guys "I need yall to come get Kyro he is tweakin out at my door about to break it cause I won't let him in my crib." I said.

"Aight we on our way" he said before hanging up and I watched as he kept kicking the door and I opened the blinds again watching him "he a fuck nigga .. he hurt us Riyah" the voice in my head said making me frown. As I watched him come to the window again I saw Rio and them pulling up.

"Yo Kyro chill out bro." I heard cuzzo said as they walked up to my porch "what's wrong wit yo sister yo."he said breathing heavily and rio shook his head "ion kno but she don't want you here" Rio told him straight up making him look at me.

"nigga you obsessed with her." Corey said laughing and the rest of them laughed too "just go to the car ima talk to her" he said and Kyro shook his head "nah ima wait right here" Kyro said and the rest of the guys walked off "Kyro come on nigga" they said and Kyro stood there.

"Open the door for me sis" and I ran to the door opening it quickly before closing it very quickly "why you don't want him here?" Rio asked me straight up "Because I don't this my house if I don't want him here he doesn't have to be here" I said giving Rio an attitude. I felt like they knew that he was doing me like that and I was mad

Rio mugged me "yo loose the attitude. Now tell me wassup." He said and I rolled my eyes " he fucked a girl who he said he didn't fw no more but I heard them fuckin in your house." I said and rio shook his head "aight ima tell him."

"ion give a fuck rio ya knew he was fuckin her" and rio shook his head "nah I didn't know he fucked her that ain't my business who he fuck so chill out on us." He said and I nodded as he left.

I saw him and rio talkin outside and he looked at me before walking away "yea bitch walk away" I said to myself and I laughed. "We killin them"

                                  $$$$$
                      I LOVE MYSELF

                                  $$$$$                      I LOVE MYSELF

                                    $$$$$