CHP 23.

$$$$$

            TREMARI "DEVIL" CARVER                           DELAWARE                                                $$$$$$$

                           DELAWARE

                            $$$$$$$

I sat in the chill area playing cards with hitta and maniac we got sent to an mental hospital because they felt as we were crazy asf and wasn't sane enough to be in prison "I miss my baby" I said feeling myself feel sad Syriah had died in my arms "i promise she ain't dead I know it"

I shook my head at his words ever since Syriah died I've been sad asf it was really fucking wit me man but hitta kept telling me she not dead I wanna have hope but at same time I feel like she's dead she ain't make it "yo you good it's your turn my nigga" maniac said getting my attention taking me out my thoughts I just nodded.

"Look we've been homeboys for hella long I don't wanna see you go back in that route" maniac say making hitta agree "I'm not I'm cool man" I said lying straight through my teeth and they looked at me "aight bro" maniac said shaking his head

As we were relaxing playing cards the tv channel changed to the news "syriah valentines has been found and she's is going to jail for murder now prosecuters say that's she only going to go to jail for 2 years and then for the rest of the sentence she's going into the mental facility" the news reporter said looking at the camera.

"Now her lawyer did speak out and say ms valentine is going through a lot of mental health illness just make sure to stay tuned" they spoke again and I looked at hitta and maniac "why tf she get jail time and we don't??????" I spoke up now annoyed "wtf they sent us straight here"

"Well she only doing 2 years then she coming here but ngl 2 years is still too much" hitta said and I nodded "they should've gave her like 5 months I'm going crazy without this girl" I said truthfully I was annoyed and mad because they gave her time in jail why we be in this dumb ass mental hospital.. I ain't even crazy frl so wtf.

-

4 years later

I had moved to California after I did all my time , I still thought about sy everyday and till this day I still dream about her and think about her I haven't even dated another girl only sex with girls because I can't seem to get Syriah out my head.

I thought after she did her time she was coming to the same place as us but turns out they transferred her to a whole different state so we wouldn't be near each other because they felt like we weren't good for each other. So now I moved from Delaware to California doing the same shit

"Yoooo" I heard hitta say as he walked into my apartment and I nodded my head at him "rude ass say wassup" hitta said to me as i rolled up my blunt. Hitta , maniac , and I all moved to California just for a fresh start and I moved with them cause I thought it would take my thoughts away from syriah completely "tf up nigga"