CHP 22.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

    $$$$$$$

After having that talk with Hittas mom we all took our asses to bed just to be woken up the next day at like 6:00 am "Ustedes están en todas las noticias. Dios mío, se buscan an mis bebés" Hittas mom said panicking as we all followed downstairs I was confused and tired asl.

"Ma what you talkin about" he said looking at her and she showed us her phone it was us all over every new station of us being wanted and police knew we were ones who killed Rico , and the others "oh señor ayúdanos" his mother said

I was shocked seeing myself and Mari plus the rest of us on the news "they kno we here tho mami we good" hitta said and his mother had tears in her eyes scared for all of us "they know you guys flee country" his mother said to us

"but they don't kno where mami we good calm down okay?" Hitta said hugging his mother to calm her down , I frowned kinda feeling sad cause this lady was clearly scared and stressed out from everything I knew everything was coming to an end but I wasn't finna give up

"wtf I know I'm trippin or it's light shinning into the crib" maniac said making me turn my head "they coming for us Riah" the voice said "cmon yall" hitta said and we followed him to this room in the house "ouu shit I love this room" maniac said as we walked into room full of guns.

I was shocked "my husband used be in some crazy shit before he died" she said as Mari passed this gun and the rest of the guns they stuffed in bags and we could here them coming "riah their coming" the voice said again in my head.

"You ready baby?" Mari said and I nodded we all went out the room and hitta locked his mom inside the room so she can stay safe so as we came out and got ready them niggas came in and shots were let off we had kill and wounded many of the first people who walked in the door.

It was a full blown shoot out happening and I loved every second of it "throw that shit maniac" hitta said as maniac grabbed grenade and threw right where the swat team was coming from making us all run back not wanting to be in the explosion as well "I LOVE THIS SHIT OMM"

I looked at everyone excitement and as I was shoot I seen the same cop lady that had stopped me and asked me questions she made direct eye contact with me which made me smirk I aimed the gun at her shooting her right in the head.

"WTF Riah just got a headshot" hitta said laughing as the shoot out continued "it feel like we playin call of duty real life" I heard Mari say which made me let out a light laugh "how we getting out?" Hitta said they continued shooting at us but none of their bullets were connecting so we was pretty good "cmon" hitta said.

We followed him as the shoots keep flying and he lead us to this little hole they had dug out in their house "im so glad my daddy was in cartel shit" hitta said and I looked at him as we all went through the hole "THEY MADE A MOVE" I heard one of the peoples say seeing we weren't there anymore "we can't go no where yall"

They all looked at me as I stopped moving "what you mean baby yes we can" Mari said trying to grab me but I shook my head "no baby we are wanted tf are we going??" I asked them. Nobody could give me an answer "look sis I got this dude who make fake passports if we just change up a bit we can get pass security and get on a flight somewhere aight?" Hitta said to me and I nodded

I wanted to trust this process but I knew it wouldn't work too good people like us don't always get away. I didn't like the energy at all..
"Cmon baby" Mari said grabbing my arm running off with the rest of them.

-

We currently on the way to the airport I couldn't take it the voices where getting worse and the energy was feeling worse aswell it was giving me a headache "you guys are here.." the taxi driver Mateo said to us we all stopped "STOP
THEM" I heard and I saw hella cops chasing after us and we ran into the airport it was so many of them and my body was emotional drained.

As I was running I felt something hit my body make me stop but I kept trying to move my body and then I felt another one hit my chest then my legs "AHH" I screamed out dropped to the ground and Mari turned around grabbing me.

"Cmon baby stay with me" he said trying to get me to stay with him running with my body that was slowly losing consciousness "man Mari stop she dying" I heard hitta say to him stopping

they stopped in the middled of the airport and then mari dropped down holding my hody against him "stay wit me pretty girl" i heard mari "HANDS UP" i heard as my eyes slowly closed "SYRIAH" i heard from the distant "medic"

soon enough my body couldn't handle the blood lost and I gave up but I felt my body being picked up and something being put over my face "stay with me ms" I heard but I couldn't I had to give up.

-
(9 months later)

I woke up to bright lights and I seen a few people in the room "OH MY POOR BABY SYRIAH?" I heard and this older lady hugged me making me mug her and she looked at me with a smile "it's me your aunt you've been missing baby" she said.

Now everything was starting to come back to me "baby we going to get you some help and then you can come live with us.." she said and I looked around still not speaking the family I escaped from was in my face, I got up quickly making everyone rush to my side "calm down Riah"

"Where is Mari" I said looking at them "he's at the same place your going to get help at" they said to me and I shook my head "I need to see Mari please" I said the lady just nodded walking out the room and this man came into the room

"Syriah I'm here to help you" the man said

                  MWAH ... NO BARS 💋

 NO BARS 💋