CHP 7.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

$$$$$$$

I decided to go home after staying with Kyro for that whole night. "you should kill ole girl riyah" The voice in my head said to me and I nodded "I should ..." I said with a smile on my face as I was in the mirror fixing my hair "finally ya bald head ass agreeing with me" the voice said again and I rolled my eyes at her comment. "girll"

-

I was waiting outside rios house because I knew they were all gonna be here today obviously I wasn't in my Benz I was a different car "she's coming out.." the voice said and I looked up seeing her walk out the house with a bag in her hand and she got into. She walked to her Kia getting into the car before driving off.

I began following the car but not tryna make it too obvious I was following her. Ever turn she made I slowly followed behind her even letting cars getting infront but I was always catching up to her soon were at her home and she got out first. I waited a few before putting on my hood , mask , and gloves grabbing a few things I brought.

-

I knocked on the door holding the peephole and she still opened the door like a dumbass "wh-" I stabbed her pushing her inside the house closing the door "shush" I said covering her mouth as she let out tears "pull it out and stab again again again again again again again again" the voice said to me and I did as the voice said.

And I took the knife out quick because I know it was gonna hurt her and she screamed out in my hand as the pain hit her and I pushed the back in take it out again before taking it out again and stabbing her over and over and over again.

I felt her body slump over but I held her up pushing her down on the ground taking the knife out as blood leaked out her body I watched in amusement I bent down kicking her body over seeing all the stab marks in her body.

I went to her bathroom looking at myself before walking out back to her body. I bent down and sliced her neck open and I dragged her body onto her white couch and then I filled up a buck with water and bleach then began mopping up the blood from the floor. Once I was finished I looked up and saw as blood leaked through her white sofa.

I dumped the water in the toilet flushing it up. Taking the bucket and mop with me and before I left I threw the bucket and mop out. "We finally got her" the voice said and I smiled happily.

I drove off from her house and back to mines real quick. "I feel good we just caught another bodyyy" the voice said and smirked nodding.

-

I got home and went straight to the shower and I was gonna have to burn these clothes or do sumn with them. I let the hot water wash off the blood that came from soaking through my sweater. As I was washing up and listening to music and heard my voice ringing making me step out the shower

"helloo?" I answered "you at the crib I can come ova dere?" Kyro asked me making me roll my eyes "yea sure .. but I'm taking a shower so lmk when ya close!" I told him he said a quick ok before hanging up the phone "shit do sumn about them clothes." The voice said and I went back in the shower.

-

Before Kyro came I put the clothes in the dryer cause I wasn't gonna have enough time to burn em. "Wassup" he said looking at me "hey" letting him into the house before closing the door as he walked in "I been callin you all day fuck u was doin?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I ain't get ya call" I told him honestly "yea but whatchu u was doin all day?" He asked "just chillin went to the store earlier" I told him sitting on the couch next to him "why u ain't come ta rio house?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I was tired I wanted to chill in the house today" he just nodded his head and I put my legs on top of him "you missed me?" I asked him and he smirked before nodding "yea you should've came to Rio house lil nigga" he said and I laughed

"I didn't feel like itt" laying back looking at him He was so fine his long dreads was curled because he had took them out from his two strand twist and his tats on his neck his dark skin and his big perfect lips "why u staring at me.?" He asked me and I shrugged smiling.

"I'm not staring" I said and he looked at me with dat face "you was staring" he said laying his head on my stomach "ok but I wasn't" I told him he ignored me watching the tv before picking up his head then he looked at me before bending his head down now very close to my face. He kissed my lips sticking his tongue into my mouth sucking on it before pulling away sucking my lip

I looked at him and was just smirking "your lips taste good asf" he said kissing my lips again "taking all my chapstick off" i said rolling my eyes he chuckled at my response laying on my stomach again and we just relaxed watching tv.

His phone ringed and i saw Kenzie name flash on the phone "yo wassup Kenzie" he answered. "Yo calm down Mariah what.?" He said getting up from my stomach now lookin in disbelief "she dead wtf I'm coming just calm down man" he said before hanging up the phone on her.

"Ima be back later ima go see wassup with dem" he said and I nodded "okay be safe" getting up from the couch bringing his face down to mines kissing his lips "aight ima see u later ma" he said

He walked out the door now leaving me her alone

                                      $$$$