CHP 9.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

                            DELAWARE

                                 $$$$$$$

I was extremely bored today nobody was texting me back because they had a drop on someone today. I was upset cause I felt left out of the killing began laughing thinking about the thoughts of killing some one right now.

"Hello evil twin" the voice in my laugh said to me making me laugh harder "hiii" I said once I finished my laughing "we bored we wanna catch a body let's do it" the voice said I nodded knowing the voice was telling the truth.

I got up going to my weed stash gabbing my weed bag had nothing to do so why not smoke. I turned my phone off lighting up the blunt laying back on the couch instantly feeling relaxed. I continued smoking taking a few more pulls then ashing it laying down on the couch grabbing my cover.

Laying down as I closed my eyes. I went into a deep sleep "you bitch you killed me" I heard and I saw Mariah body with so many stab marks looking at me with an anger expression I couldn't help but laugh at her state "YOU BITCH" she said running towards me and I jumped up waking up

I stared into space before laughing my ass off "wtf" I mumbled getting up walking off to the kitchen "she can't kill me right voice" said waiting for the voice to respond "that bitch weak Riah she can't kill us" it responded I smiled.

I grabbed a honey bun and began eating it "nobody can beat you but yourself ok?" The voice said to me once again "ok" I responded back. My phone began to ring and I saw it was Kyro I just let it rang because I was to in my thoughts to even pick up a phone right now

I went to the bathroom to look at myself "Riah stop over thinking she's dead" the voice said i shook my head jumping when I heard a knock on the door so I walked over to the door opening it "why u ain't answer my call ma" Kyro said kissin my forehead and lips as he walked into my house

"Sorry .. I went use to the bathroom ain't hear my phone" I said he nodded looking at me "it's cool but cmere" he said making me walk over to him I stood infront of him smiling "Ik what you do" Kyro said making my heart drop to my ass.

"You like to kill people" he said I thought I was having a crazy dream rn and I heard him calling my name "I've been calling you" he said and I sat down "mb" he nodded "look" he said showing me a picture of a gun to a guy head and I busted out laughing at the man's scared state "he look so scared poor boy" I said pouting my lip's.

"I wanna come with yall next time" I said he just turned his head looking at me "okay you think u hard cuh"he said to me laughing at me and I frowned "I been hard" I said he just shook his head "ok" he said dropping the conversation.

"So what yall kill the guy for?" I asked looking at him curious "pussy ass boy wasn't trying pay for the product we was sending him" he told me I nodded my head "so basically he was tryna fuck you over." He nodded his head at my response

"Okay so can I come next time again?" I asked him making him shrug me off "why you wanna come kill again so bad?" He asked giving me a curious look I shrugged "idk it looks so fun" I said to him. He gave me a weird look.

-

I knew Kyro thought I was very weird because his expression that was on his face plus he was acting very weird towards and ended up leaving my house "he doesn't like us Riah you shouldn't have pushed it" the voice said to me and I shook my head sitting out in the back smoking.

"Don't ignore me Riah I'm just saying" the voice said I shut the voice taking more puffs of our blunts I began getting a headache which the voice was trying to get back to but I was shutting her out so it wasn't working. "DONT SHUT ME OUTTTTTTT" the voice yelled in my head making me get a major headache "fuck up"

The headache was hurting so bad I went back into the house and I went to lay on the couch I just wanted to sleep everything off and hope that Kyro texts me back. "Omggg" I said grabbing my head because the headache still had my head pounding I closed my eyes and the pain slowly went away and I sent a relief from this.

-

I woke up seeing it was dark outside I grabbed my phone seeing I had no message from Kyro yet. "We can always find another one" the voice said I nodded at what she said getting up from the couch I went in the kitchen grabbing a jimmy dean breakfast sandwich popped in the microwave. "Your emotions are all over the place" the voice said making me frown.

"Cheer up" began having a confused face because the voice usually isn't this nice or says sweet things like this "I'm the new voice in your head Riah" my face dropped hearing that "another one wtf" I said shaking my head now very confused.

-

I was still confused on having another voice in my head but I liked this voice she was sweet. I grabbed the little bits placing in my cart as I walked around the grocery store. As I walking my phone began to ring and I seen it was Kyro

"Hello" I said as I answered the phone call "yea wya I just pulled up to house and u gone" he said and I shook my head "im at Walmart rn I'll be there in a sec" I told him I can tell he was shaking his head or sumn "nah I'll come to you." He said before hanging up the phone and i continued walking around and grabbing things.

                           NEW VOICE