CHP 6.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

$$$$$$$

i walked around Walmart because I had to stock up on groceries today and it felt so weird like someone was watching me or following me so I had my guard up. As I walked I was to busy daydreaming I bumped into someone "ouu mb"

And I looked at this guy "you good" he said looking at me licking his lips "he looks good" I heard the voice my head say "you got ig?" He asked and I nodded "what's ya ig" he asked and I told him and after that we parted ways.

-

I finished getting my food and I was now putting it all in my trunk "syriah ." I heard which made me turn around quickly and I saw Kyro "I been tryna contact you for a minute now" he said and I rolled my eyes closing my trunk "so you ain't gon talk to me." He said and I looked at him.

"I seen you talkin to some boy" he said and I nodded "you ain't fuckin wit me no more?" He said and I walked away just from him to grab me "talk to me." He said in a stern voice and I looked at him "get off me" I said snatching my arm away

"I'm sorr-y" he said to me making me shake my head "she can have you im good off you." I said and he laughed evilly making stare at him. "Ion want her I want you tho." He said and I shrugged

"Oh well shouldn't never have fucked her" I said trying to walk to my car "lemme make it up to you" he said I just turned around straight facing him. "Okay." I said getting in my car driving off.

-

I was now in my house relaxing and I got a call from Kyro "what." I said not really wanting to talk to him "get dressed in like 10 minutes I'm coming to ya crib to pick you up wearing something nice" he said and I rolled my eyes "okay" I said and he hung up on me.

                          BODY BODY