CHP 3.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

$$$$$$$

It keep running through my mind "this your first body?" .. "yes" idk why I said yes but I didn't want rio to look at me differently. But I was getting ready to go with them to kill maj. I wanted the body so the voice in my head could stop saying I needed a new body. It was annoying

They pulled up to a nice house and it was really dark outside "nigga got a nice ass house wit my money .." rio said and I shook my head "I'm ready" I said and rio nodded as we followed him to the house he picked the lock and we was in.

"He's upstairs I smell his riyah go now" the voice in my head said and I smirked "I know where he at" I said and they all looked at me and some of them stayed downstairs while rio & kyro followed me "in the room down to the left".

I walked there and I opened the door slowly but quietly. Seeing him laid out I smirked I grabbed the gun from my pants. "Shoot him shoot him shoot him SHOOT HIM" . Before I could think I left a stray bullet to his head making Rio and kyro looked at me in straight shock .

"Cmon fa niggas call the cops" rio said and we ran out and I looked back watching him bleed out and he looked at me before his body shut down "yayyy riyah 19th body" the voice in my head said and I rolled my eyes shutting her out.

As we got back in the car and rio drove off he looked at me and then back at the road "who taught you how to use a gun?" Rio said and I shrugged .. " I watched movies so ..." I said lying through my teeth and Rio looked at me with this expression almost like he could tell I was lying.

"Aight cuh" he said and kyro looked at me since I was next to him "ya lying cuh and he know it he just ain't gon stress it" he said outloud. "Well I'm not it's the truth I like alot of action and scary movies .." I said telling truth this time.

"Aight" kyro said looking at me a I looked away feeling his eyes still on me "don't tell them riyah they're gonna leave you .." I heard the voice say and I blinked away the tears thinking bout it. "Yooo kash getting out this week we throwing him a big party nigga been in the pin for 5 years now"cuzzo said the boys all agreed.

-

Rio had dropped me off cause they went to do business with someone. As I was eating my honey bun I got a text from kyro making me roll my eyes and just ignore it as I read "tell me what wassup maj wasn't ya first body?" I didn't wanna tell him anything so I ignored it.

I don't trust them but I do .. I know they wouldn't tell cause they do illegal shit too. But I murder too many people over the years they would probably never wanna talk to me ever again I couldn't. I felt myself thinking too much.

But a knock on the door took me out my thoughts I looked down at my phone seeing it hit 2 am which confused me on who tf was at my door. I went to open it and I was met with a tall figure "yo why u ignoring my text" kyro said coming into the house and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Was maj ya first body tell me now." He said in a stern voice and I looked at not scared one bit "yes he was my first I told you .. I watched alot of action movies" I said to him and mugged me.

"Fuck you lying for you had perfect aim straight to his fuckin head nigga with ya eyes open and you didn't even flitch ." He said and I rolled my eyes "okay?? And I used to like in the hood before I moved into this nice ass apartment complex.

"Why u keep lying to me syriah" he said in a deep voice sounding annoyed with me and I looked at him " I'm not lying .." I said looking at him and he looked at me. "Aight" he said chuckling

I just watched him as he walked towards and I backed up onto the wall "youn gotta lie ta me" he said and I just looked up at him, I was 5'7 but he was still taller than. But that didn't mean I was afraid of him. "Ok I'm not lying but ok" I said.

-

It was now a week and kyro stopped talkin to me cause I was "liar" he said and I really didn't care he wanted me .. but he was fine tho welp. Rio wanted me to come over to his house cause they was having a party for their friend who was getting out of jail today and They wanted to do throw this party for the boy.

"Waddup sis" rio said inviting me in and I smiled waving to everyone I peeped Kyro looking at me and I just looked away "me and Corey finna head out to get kash we back yo" rio said. "You gon do sumn or you gon stand dere sy" cuzzo said.

I rolled my eyes "duh I'm helping" I said and cuzzo bucked at me and I mugged him "boy move so .. what yall need help wit?" I asked them. Cause the house look well decorated. and they had these people bring food later so.

"We need snacks some of his family coming and they got kids." Cuzzo said and I just nodded my head "you and Kyro go and we gon finish decorating" and I shook my head "I can go by myself I'm a big girl tf cuzzo" I said.

Kyro just chuckled in the corner ignoring me grabbing his coat and his. I just watched him I grabbed my keys quickly walking out the door fast asl not knowing he was behind me.

By the time I got into the car I saw he was sitting in here too. I just smacked my lips pulling off from the house and he looked at me "what's ya problem?" I heard him ask me but but ignored him. And kept driving the car.

He grabbed my wheel making the car swerve and I pulled over stopping the car "what are you doinggg?" I asked mugging him and he looked at me before grabbing my neck and pulling me closer to him "stop playin wit me sy" he said.

And pool of wetness was in my panties "you stopped talkin to me" I said frowning and he looked at me "I'm sorry ma I just feel like u was mad cause I thought you was lying" he said.

              ASS FAT AND IM PRETTY

                                   $$$$$

                                   $$$$$