CHP 12.

$$$$$

            TREMARI "DEVIL" CARVER                           DELAWARE                                                $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

$$$$$$$

"where tf you was at Devil?" My girlfriend xiara said as I walked into the house I just put my keys on the counter staring at her and she looked at me with her arms crossed "I was out" I said.

"Out where nigga??? You cheating on me?" She asked me making me let out a dark chuckle "bitch you ain't cheat on me first like I said I was out" I told her and she rolled her eyes pouting "stop being up old shit I told you I was sorry what else I gotta do" she said and I shook my head.

"nigga you cheated two weeks ago fuck you mean old" I said mugging her now annoyed with her even more "it don't matter it's still old." She said and I almost smacked the fuck outta this girl "bit-"I cut myself off looking around letting out a light breathe "get tf outta my face xiara" I said to her.

"No I wanna talk about this like you keep bringing dis up .. if you cheating just say that and I'll leave you alone" she said now tears coming down her face "nigga then leave me alone tf"'I said mugging her getting madder and madder

"no .. I love you tremari we've been together for months" she said and I shook my head "girl get tf you cheated on me you lucky I ain't kill yo bitch ass" I said to her now she was crying harder. Xiara knew what I was capable of and that's why I killed the nigga who she cheated on me with.

"TREMARI STOP SAYING THAT" she yelled coming into my face and I pushed her back "get outta my face xiara" I said and I walked off from her going into my room. This apartment was mines she was just a bum ass bitch who stayed wit me cause her wack ass couldn't afford a nice apartment like this which is why she didn't leave

"Why you walking away tremari I wanna talk to you" she said I just zoned her out listening to the thoughts in my head I even started thinking about Syriah she was a sexy asf and I been had my eye on her. She was fucking wit my opp "kyro" but I been trying fuck wit her so I ain't care plus kyro was a punk anyways.

I felt something being thrown at my face making me get knocked outta my thoughts "I know you ain't-" I began laughing getting up from the bed walking over to I grabbed her throat tight asf "xiara ill kill you don't ever throw nun at me" I said and I let her go she began coughing hard

"get tf out xiara I ain't playin" I said mugging her and I opened the bedroom door dragging her out my crib "come back fo yo stuff when you in the right mind" I said throwing sum clothes at her slamming my door. She wasn't finna get me locked up again I ain't have time for her.

-

"Syriah show yo face pretty girl" said to Syriah on the phone she called me saying she was bored and couldn't sleep I was up so I decided to just chill wit her otp while smoking my blunt "dev how would you feel if you was really feeling someone and they kept playin in yo face" she asked me making eye contact with me.

"cut em off move on to the next person" I said which was true I've only been cheated on by 2 girls and I moved on everytime I'm never hurt cause I know I could bag bitches ain't even tryna be cocky sayin that shit it's just straight facts

"so I'm not wrong if I cut the person off?" She asked and I shook my head "do what you gotta do baby" I said licking my lips. Syriah was definitely bad sexy asl I loved her style and her personality "but ion hear no girl in yo background so you did what I said?" She said laughing at me i guess

"nawl I ain't listen to you I was gonna break it off wit her but she started acting crazy so yea I kicked dat mutt out" I said taking another hit from my blunt "Mutt??" She laughing hard . Her smile and laugh was so cute I loved it so much

"so you don't have a nigga?" I asked her already knowing her answer "I mean I was talkin to someone but I ain't finna play wit no nigga" she said swiping her hand under neck "period".

"What was yo nigga name?" I asked her and she looked at the camera confused "why u wanna kno?" She asked and I hit my blunt shrugging "ion kno tell me" I said blowing out smoke.

"His name is Kyro .." she said lowly but I still heard her and I began to laugh out loud "Kyro?" I said laughing "whattt??" She said looking at the camera smiling "that nigga a punk and so was his bitch Mariah im so glad someone killed her"

she shook her head "boyyy how you know kyro?" She asked me I just shook my head "how my opp get the girl I been tryna shoot my shot at?" I said and her mouth dropped completely "OPP???" She said loudly with a shocked expression.

"Yea that nigga been my opp he a punk he ran from me." I said laughing out and she shook her head "that nigga was a punk this whole timeeee" she said out loud putting her camera to the ceiling again "why u put yo camera up again ma"

"cause ion like datttt" she said bringing the camera back up and she had a pout on her face "nawl cause like what I let a punk play me" she said and I laughed "you hear how that sound"

I nodded my head "beat him up when he come back down here" she said and I shrugged "I was already gon do that but wit some homeboys" I said smirking and she laughed "boy you crazy"

"Watch yo mouth ain't crazy" I said I didn't like the word crazy at all I wasn't crazy I was myself I was me "oh .. but it-" I cut her off with a look "it's not true at all" I said trying to hold in my laugh. "Okay devvv" she said rolling her eyes at me.

                                DEVXXILS

                  i like dis one 😂😂😂😂😂😂

REPLY ....

KILLAKY
take ma girl off ya story nigga

                                                     ME
                                 stfu nigga dis mines now 😂

KILLAKY
aight we gon see.

                                                 ME
                          am I supposed to be scared 🤔
(Seen 2:00 am)

-

my pretty girl 😍💋
u posteddd the video ur petty 😂😂

ME
yo nigga mad at me he gon hurt me 😔😞

$$$$$$

NEW CHARACTERRRRRRR AND I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE WADDUP.