CHP 4.

$$$$$$

            SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE                             DELAWARE                                                 $$$$$$$

DELAWARE

$$$$$$$

Everyone was in the house now and as we played music this boy walked in with dreads and he was a good 5'10 he was cute and buff. But he wasn't Kyro so I didn't see any interest him.

"Waddupppp my nigga" all the guys got dapping him and hugging him and his family was so happy. I just sat there because I didn't know him at all. "Yo kash come I got sb for u to meet" I heard rio and they came walking over to me.

"This my sis sy" he said and kash looked at him "wait she crazy like ya other sister or nah?" He said and they both laughed "bro no she beat up Gina too many times" rio said and kash laughed.
"Finally you got someone to beat that bitch up"

They walked off and i still sat looking around before I got up "new body??" I heard the voice in my head say and I walked to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror "I ain't killin nobody in dis bitch" i said lowly to myself speaking to the voice

"NEW BOD-" and I cut the voice up "Stfu I ain't killing nobody here bruh" I said again in a more stern voice and the voice soon went away I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. as I walked out I seen Kyro right there in my face

"What ..?" I said and he looked at smiling "I was lookin fa ma" he said and I smiled "I was in the bathroom is there any girls my age here .. I'm kinda bored but I don't wanna leave" I said and he nodded grabbing my hand "cmon" he said.

We walked out in the back and I saw alot of adults and this one girl was mugging me but I ignored it "yo this is sy , sy this Kenzie" Kyro said introducing me to some girl "heyyy you pretty" Kenzie said and I smiled before thanking her

"Move Kyro I'm taking ha now" Kenzie said walking me over to the other girls and they all looked at me with getting shy I waved at them smiling "heyyy girl you pretty what's ya name" one of the girls said "I'm syriah but ya can call me sy" I said and they nodded "well I'm kam" she said and I nodded my head and I peeped as one of the girls looked at me she was mugging me.

"you mess wit Kyro?" The girl mugging me said "damn bitch can you introduce ya self to her first before popping on her Mariah" kam said rolling her eyes at her and Mariah ignored her "you mess wit kyro?" She asked me again and I nodded my head "girlll go ahead get up off that .. cause that's my nigga he was beating my guts in two days ago." She said and I almost gagged.

And of course I believed her cause he wasn't talking to me for awhile "oh." I said and she just smiled nodding her head "okay." I said and I walked off. She's the reason why I don't like bitches bro cause they're weird cause what.

I heard Kenzie calling me but I just ignored her and I walked back into the house grabbing my purse and my keys i began to walk out of Rio house and down the block to where my car was.

"yo sy" I heard and I ignored the voice and kept walking "yo" and the person grabbed me "where you going I thought you said you wasn't going home?" Kyro said and I tried to pull away from him but he had a firm grip "wassup with u"

I clocked my other hand all the way back and I was about to hit him when he grabbed my arm pinning me to the car door "fuck wrong wit you ???" He said and I looked down from him.

He grabbed my face to make me look at him "wassup tell me" he said "you fucked that girl." I asked and he stopped talking looking at me with a face of guilt and I just laughed "ok" I said

I pushed him and got into my car driving off fast asl "see sy he hurt you and she was being mean to you KILL THEM" the voice said and I felt tears coming down my face "..I need a perc or blunt" I mumbled as I came to a stop at the light.

-
(No fc for keziah yet just wait..)

                                      $$$$$
               KEZIAH CARTER TOWNS
                            DELAWARE

                                     $$$$$

I smoked my blunt looking at syriah house and I put the blunt out before getting out the car I walked up to her door. I felt the door to see if the door was open and it wasn't so I grabbed the key from under the mat and unlocked her door.

I saw it was dark in her house. which was rare she was usually up at this time. I just shrugged walking upstairs to her room seeing the light was on I opened the door seeing her small body curled up I walked over to her sitting on her bed

Which made her jump up feeling me weighing the bed down. "Chill" I saw in a low voice and she looked at me with this expression I couldn't read "get out" she said in a serious voice. And she got up from the bed I couldn't help but look at her

She was perfect small tittys , fat ass , pretty face , very clean too. I like syriah a lot and ion really do relationship like that .. "get out kyro" she said in a low voice looking at me in my eyes. "No" I said to her and she looked at me then walked off.

"When I come out this bathroom you better be out of my house" she said and I chuckled shaking my head "yea aight" I mumbled. Was a minute she was in there and when she came out she looked at me again "get outttt kyro" she said

And I got up walking towards her and she had her eyes on me the whole time "move Kyro get out now" she pushing me back but I grabbed her arm pulling her into me "lemme talk to you".

KISS ME 💋

$$$$$