Chapter 4 - The Talk*

Gwendolyn

"People don't actually take it that seriously, though, right?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see, sweetheart."

"While we're on this topic -- how do you feel about belonging to us, baby girl?" I look over and into Atlas's swirling hazel eyes. "We want you to be happy."

"I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it," I answer truthfully. "I've never really belonged to anyone before. Let alone three people."

"We know this is a lot to put on you, baby, but there is a little thing we still have to tell you." Atlas's eyes darken as he looks at Caspian and Roman.

"What is it?" I ask, eager to know.

"There are things that we crave in a relationship, little one," Caspian says. "When we say that you belong to us, we don't just mean that you're off limits to everyone else, we also mean that we own you."

This kind of thing sounded familiar. 

"You mean, like, your submissive?"

"Essentially, yes." 

I look each of them in the eyes before saying, "I'm okay with that."

"You'll be our submissive?" Roman asks, his voice hopeful.

"Yes, I'll be your submissive." A smile slowly made its way across my features, lighting up my face.

"Just so you know, sweet girl, we do have honorifics," Atlas says from beside me. 

"Okay..." I start. "What do you guys like to be called?"

"You can call me Daddy," Atlas informs me.

"You can call me Master or Sir," Caspian says.

"And you can just call me Sir," Roman finishes.

"You also aren't forced to call us these. They're just names, and you can decide where, when, and if you want to use them," Atlas adds.

"I'll use them as much as I want to, Daddy," I respond, testing out the feeling of his honorific on my lips.

"I love to hear you say that, baby girl," he says, before covering my mouth with his own.

His kiss was dominating, and I felt like I was melting under him. My lips slightly slipped open, and his tongue slid into my mouth, a whimper leaving me. His hand moved from my thigh to my neck, and I could feel my heart pounding in my throat.

He pulls away from me too soon and I let out a small whine at the loss.

"You shouldn't make those sounds, baby, they'll tempt us."

"Tempt you to do what?" I tease, and I know I'm playing with fire when I see the look in his eyes.

"Tempt us to do this," he growls, before gripping the backs of my thighs and tossing me onto the bed.

Atlas crawls over me on the bed, his face inches from mine, and I can feel his hot breath on my face. Roman walks over to the dresser, and I lose sight of him.

"You need a safe word, princess," Caspian says to me.

"Blueberry?"

"That's perfect, little one. Make sure you always remember that, okay?"

"Okay, Master." He groans at my words and I chuckle a little bit at his reaction. Atlas gets up off of the bed and walks over to where Roman is at the dresser.

"Are you laughing at me, pet?"

"No," I say, trying and failing to stifle a laugh from between my lips.