A/N - Please read.

Hi, everyone.

I've recently been getting really discouraged because of the notifications I've been getting surrounding this story. The nicest comment I've gotten in weeks was a red heart at the end of chapter 22. I get hate comments, and comments that put the story to shame. People have been adding this story to really disheartening reading lists, and it kills my motivation.

The support I've been getting for this story has dwindled and dwindled, and it's extremely discouraging. I have active readers that love me some days and completely ghost me on others. I asked my readers a question about a story for Damien and Kieran, and even though I've asked for feedback and responses several times over the past few weeks, I've received nothing. If you don't want their story — just tell me.

To be completely honest, I'm not expecting a single comment on this A/N either. I want to finish this story, but it's gets harder and harder every day because of the lack of support. I remember when I was getting several sweet comments a day, and that hasn't happened in a long time. The support is part of what helps me put so much effort into my chapters, and I don't want to decrease the quality of this story because of the constant hate, but I'm afraid I might become more careless if it continues. It genuinely feels like 90% of my readers hate this book, even though I've poured hours and hours of time and creative energy into the making of My Devoted Demons.

Please consider my message to you all. I'm sorry I've been absent; I hope to make it up to you. This story is important to me, and I hope it's important to you, as well.