A/N -- IMPORTANT

Hi, everyone!

It has been far too long since I've updated, and I am so incredibly sorry for leaving you all out to dry like that. Last week was spring break and I had LOADS of time on my hands (so I planned on updating frequently, as I told my followers), but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to write a single word, even with the amazingly sweet support that I got from a few of my very gracious followers (thank you for that 😊). I think my burnt-out, fried little high school brain just needed a break from trying to juggle all of the things I was doing. It was a lot on my mind to write 40,000 words in less than three months while also managing schoolwork and sports (I do winter guard for those who know what that is 🏳️💃), especially considering the level of effort I put into those 40,000 words. But I am glad that I had my hiatus, because I think my brain has finally been rejuvenated (hopefully...). BUT DO NOT FRET -- I WILL FINISH THIS STORY, NO MATTER WHAT. I am determined. With that being said, expect an update tomorrow (4/4)...

I love all of my readers (even the ones who leave questionable comments...), and I want to make you happy because your support has meant the world to me ❤️

THANK YOU!!! UPDATES ARE ON THE WAY!!! ONLY 11 CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE LEFT!!! WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!