Chapter 5 - Sleepover

Gwendolyn

I wake to the smell of pizza and a growl sounding from my stomach.

"Someone's awake," a low voice rumbles from beneath me. I look up and find Atlas's hazel eyes staring down at me. "Hi, baby."

A lazy, content smile spread across my face. "Hi, Atlas," I mutter back, sleepily.

"If you want, we have some pizza over on the table, or we can get you something else if you prefer."

"Pizza's fine by me," I reply, just wanting to get some food in my stomach at this point.

He stands up, taking me with him, and places me back on the cozy bed.

"I'm gonna grab you a slice -- would you like some water, too?" His palm is cupping my cheek, and the sensation of having to look up at him brings the memories of this afternoon rushing back.

The discussion I had with them, me becoming their submissive, and getting punished by Caspian for teasing them.

"Yes, please, Daddy," I say, using his honorific and hoping he'll appreciate it.

His lips lift into a pleased smile, and he runs his thumb across my cheekbone a few times before walking away to get me dinner.

I admire his body as he walks over to the table, relishing in the look of his still bare torso. His tanned skin gleams in the ambient lighting of the room, as well as the setting sun shining in.

Sitting up on the bed, I lean back against the headboard and bring my knees up to my chest, fiddling with my fingers.

That was when I realized I still only had on my bra and underwear.

I immediately wrap my arms around my legs in an attempt to cover myself up as much as possible. Caspian notices, and chuckles at me. He walks over and bends down to pick up the discarded articles of clothing off of the floor.

"Here are your clothes, princess," he tells me, smirking. "But you don't have to put them on if you don't want to."

"Ha-ha, Caspian," I mock. "You're hilarious."

While pulling my skirt on and tugging my sweater over my head, I don't notice him get even closer to me, and I feel his hands slide around my waist.

"You're so beautiful, Gwennie," he purrs, and his arms tighten on me, his head tucking into my neck. "I don't tell you that enough."

"He's right, sweetheart," Roman says from the bed across the room. "You are stunning, and we are so incredibly lucky to have you."

I blush hard, butterflies swirling around in my stomach. "Thank you," I reply, while smoothing my hands up and down Caspian's back.

Caspian pulls away and cups my face in his hands, affection lighting up his eyes as he looks into mine. "You're welcome, little one," he remarks, before kissing me on the forehead softly, and I close my eyes, letting myself enjoy the moment.

I feel his lips leave me, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Atlas coming over to us, a plate of pizza and a cup of water in his hands.

Turning towards him, I wriggle out of Caspian's embrace, and he lets out a pouty grunt at the loss.

"Is this enough food for you, baby girl?" Atlas's caring eyes meet mine, and I reach over to take the plate and glass from him.

"Yes, it is, Daddy," I say. "Thank you."

"Of course, baby," he responds. "I love to take care of my girl."

Caspian clears his throat before uttering, "Our girl," and then clears it again.