It was all a nightmares

(Phil's Pov)

It was a night and rainy day outside and I was doing the usual, playing Crash Bandicoot and eating crumpet all day, but I always lose when I'm plating Crash Bandicoot and the only reason why because I was thinking of Dan. I can't stop thinking about Dan all the times, I want to stop but at the same time I don't want to stop thinking about it, Dan is so dawn perfect, perfect eyes, perfect emo hair and even natural hobbit hair, perfect laugh, even his perfect sociality awkward personality, I love him every step of the way. Then I hear a door thud Dan have arrived, It literally snap out of dreaming Dan and playing Crash Bandicoot. And then I thought myself: "You know what enough is enough, you have to tell Dan that you love him, I know it's scary but we been best friend ever since college and I don't wanna that Dan is my boyfriend in my dream, I want it reality, real kiss, real embrace, real Dan in your bed, EVERYTHING!!!!

Dan says: "Uh...Phil are you okay?"

Phil snap out of it and says: "Uh yeah it just...I'm...angry that I lost Crash Bandicoot again!" Dan reply: "Well, you can never pass my level with your dumb skill!" Dan smirked it. God he look so cute when he smirk. Phil says: "Oh yeah, is that a game duel I hear!" Phil expose his hand with a controller toward Dan. Dan reply: "Shit Phil I really want to but I have to edits some videos that I promise for my Danosaurs" Phil reply: "Don't worry Dan it's cool maybe next times, okay?" Dan reply with calm on his face: "Great Phil thank you for understanding."

And then Phil eventually snap out and says: "Uh...Dan there something I have to tell you it...about us...and I need to take it off my chest." Dan and I sit on a sofa and Dan is looking worried about it and says: "What it is Phil?". Phil took a deep breath and says: "Dan I been having feeling about you that it been going on for years and it says... I'm in love with you Daniel Howell."

Dan looked at Phil very shocked and for a moment of silence Dan reply: "Phil I...don't know what to say." Phil reply back: "Just what you feel and honestly truth..." Dan says: "Look Phil I'm really am shocked that you're gay and have a crush on me...But I'm sorry Phil I'm not gay and I'm not single anymore." Phil instantly burst into tear, he try to hold it back but it couldn't and started to says: "Oh...so who she, your...your...girlfriend?" Dan reply: "Delia Smith...we fall in love for a while and we are really happy couple and I couldn't break her heart..." Phil was crying and heartbroken, he crying so hard and yet trying do not to show it to Dan. Phil while he crying he says: "I... have to go...for a walk" Phil put his shoe, grad his coat and left his apartment, Phil has already burst into tears and he's running away from Dan and reached to the road. It was still raining so it wouldn't notice a thing when Phil is crying but it was dark, so Phil thought that there is no cars in the road so Phil begin to walk on the road and he saw a huge blank light he closed his eyes and heard...

"Phil wake the heck up or I'll eat your breakfast!!" Phil opened his eyes and he noticed that he's in bed in his bedroom and it's morning. Dan started to say: "Are you crying?" Phil wiped the tear on his face and started to says: "No it...sweat it just really hot in London you know." Dan reply: "Alright then, now come on get dressed, I made pancakes..Delia frickin Smith pancakes it is!!" Dan left the room and as right Phil notice it was all a nightmares.