"Maybe I don't want HEAVEN"

WARNING!! PLEASE READ THIS AT OWN RISKS!!!!

THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUIDE SOME HOMOPHOBIC HARSH COMMENTS THAT MAKES YOUR HEART BREAKS. PLEASE READ THIS AT YOUR RISKS!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, THANK YOU AND PLEASE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

(Dan's Pov)

I swiftly lifted my fingers dramatically to my clothes in the closet, picking out the perfect clothes to wear in my family reunion. But not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous, I haven't seen my parents forever and that scared me because everything is not the same when I was a little, things changes, it's like you haven't seen your favorite series in a year and when you come back you forgot everything. But unfortanely that is not the only thing I should be worry about, even though is my family reunion and I asked my mum can I bring Phil with us and she accepted it.... So I can tell my family that Phil is my boyfriend, I'm super scared of what my family would react, of me being the only gay in the Christian family and that my roommates is my boyfriend, but also that how much I want to ignore the fact that my parents doesn't practically like Phil. They always said that Phil is the weirdest and no-good friend to hang out, I always pissed off because that never true, Phil is the funniest, sweetest, caring loving person I ever met and I'm proud to have him. But as much my parents can be quite unfair I still love them and they love me, so I believe that everything will be alright and so our relationship.

I heard someone clearing his throat that woke up my possibilities reaction of my parents and when I look up I saw Phil, looking casualty formal and to say so myself he look hot. I look to his blue eyes I can see that he's nervous, worried of how they must think of us and not to lie but I'm scarred of my parents, scared of how they will look at me, scarred at their insultments of us, scarred that they will ignore me, abandoning me, their only son who love their parents more than anything treating me like I'm no son to them, I'm not ready to swallow that kind of pain, it's too much to me to take it. "Dan!!!" Phil shouted again waking up my worst real life nightmares as I look at him probably realizing that I been time zoned for a past minutes, now I owned him a explanation. "Sorry Phil, what it is ?" I asked completely focused about what he gonna say, hoping that'll get rid of my worries. "I said that are you ready Dan?" Phil asked with a much louder voice, I started to look down to myself and stare to my closet and look at Phil with an impression on my face such as "I'm still on my pajamas and I really don't know what to wear, please help me." Phil giggled at my response and nodded as he come to get in my closet, he already look at my clothes but as one glance to me, he look at me, he must already know straight to my eyes that I'm not okay. He stared at me with his arms crossed at his chest, he has his eyes filled with worried as he stared at me longer. I began to move out of his face but his arms grabbed my arms I let out of sigh of exasperation. "Dan you okay?" Phil asked me worried, I nodded at his answer not really want to talk about it but Phil didn't bought it, he cupped my chin so I can look to his eyes, that single movements almost shatter me so I give in and tell him the truth. "I'm really scare Phil, of how they treat us...." I said it shakily and then I sense something on my back and neck being warmth, when I look up I realized that Phil is hugging me, so I received it. "You know to make it feel better we don't have to go, we can stay here." Phil suggested while we're hugging, I pulled up to look at him, "No Phil we have to. I haven't seen them forever and it's not fair that they don't know that you're mine, this is our only chance." I reply directly to his face. His eyes went down to know that I had a point but still he refused it, "We can still wait." He said while putting his hand to my cheek. He's trying to convince me of staying here but I'm not gonna let that happen, so I surprise him when I kissed him but he immediately calm down and put his hands over my neck, we stayed like that for a while when I bit his lower lip very hashfully, he look at me very shocked, showing his blue eyes bigger, I smirked and push Phil face away from me. We were both breathing heavily and Ii decided to took advantage for it, I reach to his ears whispering: "If we stay here, we have nothing to do, if we go to my parent's house , we eat, drink, talk and announcing our relationship now if I want to go my parent's house then I'll go to my parent's house. You don't have to go with me if you don't want to, I'll go by myself." When I look to his face when I whisper those words, his face was blank, shocked with emotion to react. I was about to leave my closet to find my phone to text my parents that Phil couldn't come but Phil grad my arms, preventing me to walk a step more, I look at Phil, starring to his eyes, still with no emotion, assuming that he thinking, he let out a sigh of breath, reaching my clothes with his other hands, while he grad his selection of my clothes he handed to me. "Dan you know that I'm never leaving you alone with your parents, you need me and I need you by my side. Now wear this, you would look quite handsome with it and you have 30 minutes to changes it." Phil says, he let go of my arms and starting to walk off my room, leaving me alone for privacy, staring to regret that I shouldn't whisper those words.