Kickthestick?

(Dan's pov)

As the day went on, another day went by. As the sun shine through the blinder, it woke me again. As I wake up I begins to remember of what happens yesterday and when I'm remembering something I begins to look mine and Phil's clothes pile on the floor and I realized that yesterday I slept with Phil. "Oh good morning my prince Danny!" I heard and it was Phil coming out of the bathroom and leaving him nothing but a towel around his waist, leaving his bare chest exposed. It was really hard to not look at it, I was drooling all over the bedsheet with my eyes swimming in Phil's chest and Phil noticed it. "Uuuhh Dan my beautiful face is up here." Phil says while he pointing his at his face, I shake my head around to get rid of Phil's chest distraction. "Uhhh-Uhh S-Sorry I wasn't thinking Phil...." I says with the blush on face. Phil chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead and Phil says: "I was only kidding Dan chill out, you can look at it any time you want." I pecked his lips as a respond and while we were kissing for a couple seconds, Phil pushed me to stop kissing and says: "Alright Dan that's enough, now come on get shower and dressed or we're gonna be late." I look at Phil very confused and thinking for any occasion me and Phil made but it was nothing to think about. "For what Phil?" I asked. "For telling Chris and PJ that we're dating of course!" Phil says. I sigh deeply as I really thought that Phil would forget this because but I guess we have to do this. "Are you sure?., Maybe we could wait Phil." I says, "And let them caught us making out or something and saying that we both selfish for not telling them. I'm not taking that chances Dan." Phil says, even though he got a point, one way or another we have to tell them or let them find out to themselves, it now or never. I only nodded and jump out of the bed and take a shower.

While I got out of the shower and put some nice clothes on. We headed to PJ's house because Chris says he staying at PJ's house. We got out of the car and walked the entrance door. I took a deep breath and so does Phil, "You ready Phil?" I asked, "Yeah and you?" Phil asked, "Not really.." I reply. Phil look at me while I'm freaking out and took my hand saying: "Dan, there nothing to be scared okay, they're our friends!" "I know it-" someone interrupt us by someone yelling: "Fuck Chris!" it was PJ who screamed. We both look at us very worried and I knock the door very hard but the door was already open and now I'm really worried, who knew who someone would break in PJ house and beat the shit out of them. We both entered the house very carefully and looking around the house which is nice and tidy, so if it not robbery then what is it then? and then Phil found two shirt on the floor of the living room, and then we heard noises, it sound weird but somehow filthy and it coming in PJ room. "Do you think we should go there Dan?" Phil asked but I was distracted thinking what would happened if we go there, some burglary is hurting our friends in his room, or is it that Chris was so mad that he fighting PJ in his room, I think everything what would happened in there. But somewhere inside of me was so curious of what's going on in there, so I agreed with Phil.

We both hold hands as we were a bit scarred as we walking through his bedroom and the more sound comes in, the loud and clear it sounds and it sound creaking and jumping. As we reach to the doorknob, I raise my hand counting 3,2,1 and opened the door. I can't believe what I'm actually seeing here. It was Chris at the top of PJ connected to each other on the bed. They are actually both naked making love each other while we're seeing this, and to finish the clue the rest of the clothes are on the floor. "You're close baby?"Chris asked, PJ and Chris are sweating as fuck. "Please, please I'm so close Chris, j-just do it..." PJ reply it while he heavy breathing. PJ move his head and saw us. "Dan??!!! Phil???!!!!" PJ says and Chris saw us too. They're really shocked but not as shocked as we are. I can't believe my two best friends, who were always there for us are now fucking each other while we're seeing. I never exactly though that Kickthestick is actually real, and now I was really expecting there was really a burglary.

We didn't say anything, we just stood there looking our naked friends in bed. Chris is trying to say something to break the super awkward silence, "We-can explain guys!!!" Chris says, "What are you doing here!!!" PJ asked. "We-we forgot to say something important yesterday and we thought we come to your house PJ." I says and after an another moment of awkward silence again, "We'll talk at the living room." Phil recommend and Chris and PJ reply very quickly: "Yep". But I was still stoked so Phil help me to wake up and guidance me to the living room.

After a couple of minutes in the living room me and Phil haven't say anything. I was still shocked of what the fuck did I just saw but also I feel really bad and embarrassed, Me and Phil just destroyed their moment together, but it was also because we were worried. "Are you okay?" Phil asked, I didn't say anything but Phil already know that I'm shaking, Phil hold my hand and says: "Don't be scared Dan I'm scared too and I'm sorry that I dragged you this mess." Phil says, "What no! Phil this is not your fault, we never known that would happen okay, its nobody fault." I reply. Phil smile weakly and we heard Chris and PJ stepping through the living room with their clothes on, oh thank god. Chris and PJ sit on the cough sitting through face to face. "I bet you want answer don't you guys." PJ asked and we only nodded, "Alright then, Me and Chris are together, a couple, we only dated like 3 months and we really don't know how we're gonna say it, so we didn't. But I realized it stupid, wrong and very selfish for not telling you guys-" PJ says, "Yeah we really really sorry guys, you guys were always there for us, and now probably feel betrayed, embarrassed or even disgust, we're really really sorry guys so we're cool?" Chris says it to finish the sentence and they look really sad and embarrassed. We both look at each other of what we were thinking and then, "There something we have to tell you guys-"we both hold our hand in public and he continued,"Me and Dan are couple too, we only been together for a couple weeks and we haven't tell our fans yet, so you're the first to know it that was all that we have to tell you." Phil finished of what he said. They looked very surprised of what they heard, they looked at us very shocked "Are you serious!!!" PJ asked, "Yes Phan is a thing." I reply to PJ. Chris chuckled very surprising, "I can't believe it, you guys are together like us... I'm still freaked out." Chris says with a surprised smile on his face. "So, we're still friends?" PJ asked us again, we only replied with one simple sentence "Yes, we're still friends no matter what." Chris and PJ were leaving them breathing deeply. We both stood up and hugged as a approval. "We still love you guys no matter what." I says, they both chuckled, "Thanks guys, you know we were really scared of how you guys would react." Chris says, "Don't be, we're all scared of something that think that we don't understand."Phil reply to Chris. We both finishing our hugging and saying our goodbye and as we about to leave. "Hey one question?How did you guys get in?" PJ asked, "The door was open." I reply, and we both closed the door and leaving the day rest on.

_______________________________________(^_^)___________________________________________

Alright reader that was the surprise chapter that supposed to be publish in the last two months but hey something is something. I have to says that I'm really really sorry that I haven't be publishing so many chapter like before but school begins and I was busy with school works and my laptop fused out so I have to wait to get another one and I was a difficult time for me to publish it and yada yada yada. But I hope you like this suprise chapter, you'll never expected that this have some kinky shit about kickthestick huh! Please comment it of what you think, how was your day, do you like the WILD troye sivan album, I totally love it!!!! I have every single song!!!! :) I hope I published the other chapter and I hope you like it Bye!!!!!