Crying of Hurtful mixed with Joy

(Phil's pov)

1 hour later

I had been awkwardly sitting stiffly in my driver seat, listening the radio and wishing that we already at home. I have been completely speechless since Dan had a fight with his parents, not accepting Dan's sexuality and they kick him out. I was about to comfort him but he cut me off, not really want to talk about it, which is understandable because I really don't know how to talk him down like that. But I couldn't leave him like that, he act so tough with me but I know that he hurting, I can see in his eyes, you can see the tears shinning in his eyes but never let it fall on his cheeks. So the only opinion I thought about was hold his hand, so I did. I grad his hands that was in the transmission stick, give it a little rub with my thumb, he look at me as I smiled at him, he did the same and then he grabbed my hand to kiss my knuckle, assuring that he's okay and then exactly as I wanted, we finally reached home.

Dan opened our apartment door as I walked behind from him, I heard the door closing, assuming that Dan is in his room. "I can't leave him like that, he need you, he's hurting right now..." I thought and I nodded because that it was a good boyfriend would do. I took a deep breath and walked to his room, I put my ear on the door, just wondering if he was crying, but still I don't hear anything so I knocked the door, hoping he'll answer me, even though this is our house and I can go in whenever I want to. "D-Dan are you okay, are you in there?" I asked and within minute, "Yeah Phil I'm fine, y-you can come in if you like.." Dan reply and I open the door and see him sitting on his bed with a laptop on his lap throlling tumblr like everything is fine, but it not. I sit down on the edge of his bed looking at him, his eyes are glued to his laptop, not even a glare of me. "Dan we need to talk about it, it's not healthy keeping your emotion all caged up with you." I said, "There nothing for us to talk and I already told you that I'm fine!" Dan reply it coldly. I'm already upset of his laptop more than him because he barely look at me, this is not even a conversation, so to get his attention I took his laptop and closed it and put it on his drawer, that would get his attention, I turned and look at him, he was looking at me shocked angry but then he sighed and look down as I sat back where I was, getting this conversation again and this time somewhere. "As I was saying, Dan, are you alright?" I asked again as I hold his hand, Dan hasn't look at me but Ii can see a tear streaming on his cheeks as he shook his head. "No, I'm not fine Phil, my parent hate me now, they hate the only son who love them more than anything and they hate something of me that they think its not normal. I have nobody Phil..." Dan admit it as he began crying so I went in to hug him with all the strength I could as Dan hug me back and he began sobbing loudly in my shoulder. "Dan I-I'm very sorry about what happened today. It's not fair that everyday disagree on what they think is wrong Dan you're not the only one that get this punishment and I know its hurt-" I look at Dan with bloodshot eyes and tears on his cheeks that makes me feel heartbroken by the look of it, I dry them with my thumbs and caressing his cheeks, "-And you know what, I'm so proud of you, standing up with your parents like that." I finished as Dan look at me "Really?" he said, I nodded, "Yes Dan, I love how you stand up with your parent like that for us, you leave them speechless!! So was I!! So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if your parent leave you then they never love in the first place and they making a huge mistake in their lives, not seeing how their son is the bravest, nicest, sweetest man in the world and I love everything about you." I said and smiled. Dan chuckled a little and leaned his forehead to mine as he gave a sweet short kiss, while we kiss I feel my cheeks being wet as he pushed away from me, I dried his tears with my tears with my thumb. "Thanks babe." Dan said smiling, I smiled too, "And you're not alone Dan, you have me and that's more than enough, we could have a family together soon-" A doorbell interrupted me.

I look at the door closed from Dan's room very angry, Who could someone be at our doorstep interrupted us at this very important time!!!  I thought, I sighed deeply as I got up to the bed but Dan got up first, putting his hands to my shoulder looking at me, "I got this Phil don't worry." Dan said as he pecked my lips. Dan went quickly to the living room as I sat back where I was on his bed. I heard the door opening and someone yelling "Dan!!!" and nothing else, I got a bit nervous so I got out of Dan's room. When I head to the living room I saw Dan and someone that I never expected to be here, who I haven't seen it in a very long time, Sarah Lester, my mother ( N/A: To be honest, I really don't know Phil's mother name so I named her Sarah, if you guys know it, comment it so I can fix it, Thanks.) She look at me with wide eyes, shinning with tears assuming that she was crying as Dan is right besides her. "Phil..." My mother finally spoke she look slightly happy, "Mom-" I finally said, I really don't know what else to say, "-what are you doing here?" I finished it looking scared. She approach me faster with her arms open wide and hug me tight. I was totally not expecting that but I hug her back with my eyes open wide. "Phil I-I'm so proud of you!!!" She spoke, I pushed her back a little and look at her with confused expression, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Your coming out video, I saw it, I came here to tell you how proud I am of you!!!" She said, I look at her slightly shocked at her response and then I completely forgot about the coming out video, I never exactly thought she would watch it. "You're not mad at me mom?" I asked, My mother began smiling at me, "Never, I'm proud that you have become the person you are happy for, no matter what sexuality you are as long you're happy then I'm proud of you and you're so brave." She said, I couldn't see her well enough of the tears in my eyes building up, I couldn't hid up my feeling anymore, she accept me, of who I'm really am. "And Dan-" My mother started as she glared at Dan who was standing there smiling softly at me. My mom walked toward him and put her hands both of his shoulder, "-that friend who my son love with and cherish it with all his heart, accepted who he is and love him, I can't thank you enough for making my son Phil so brave to himself and make him so happy and me happy also." My mother finished as he hugged Dan, Dan blush lightly as he hugged her back, "Uh- Thank you Mrs. Lester, that's really sweet of you to say." Dan said, "Oh, don't call me that Dan, call me Sarah as a mother approval." My mom replied and winked at him, Dan chuckled and nodded at her statement. "Tell me Dan, have you told your parents about it." My mother asked, Dan smile quickly faded away and his eyes look down to the floor , I walked behind her and told he everything what happened today. My mother gasped and look at Dan, who was still looking at the floor. "Dan I'm sorry, that must have been terrible-" My mother said as Dan nodded, not really want to talk about it, "-but if you want to talk about it, I'm there for you, I may be Phil's mother but I can also be a mother to you, whenever you need it, to talk, to comfort, to help, anything Dan." My mother finished it and smiling at him. I could see Dan's eyes building with tears as he couldn't hold it much longer as he hug her so tight and began sobbing loudly in her shoulder for a few minutes and I almost cry at the scenario, "T-Thank you m-mom." Dan said as he look at her, "Sure thing sweetheart, anything. "My mother replied as she kissed his forehead. I couldn't help bring it up but as to joined them hugging and sobbing too, like a family together.

By the end of a very emotional conversation, my mother left hours after the conversation. Me and Dan began to see our coming out video, which has million and millions views and thoughtful comments that almost made us cry again. This is perfect, our relationship, our lives, our friend that loves us, is nothing we could have us ask for, sure we may have people that hate us for what we are and probably more in the future, but I don't care because I have Dan who I love the most. Dan Howell is the greatest journey that came in my life. That person who challenged me to a pancake cook off, the one who fail at spying at me at the mall, that friend who was worried about me while I was a rage of pillow fighting, the one who I love in my nightmare to reality, that friend who was by my side to a horrifying scene of my two best friends, someone who we made a video together of who we are, that friend who stand up for us at front of his parent, that love who I'm right beside him through all the trip and hole we fell in. No matter what happened today or later nothing would change our love because I love Dan as my boyfriend, as my brother, as my future husband and most important of all my Irreplaceable Friend . The End...

N/A: Alright well that was last chapter of this fanfic, I'm sorry that this has come to an end but don't worry I got some future secret works that I had on my mind... Anyway I would love to say thank you to all people who actually read my fanfic it means the world to me that you guys follow to my path of fandom, it been a rocky road in my life and I appreciated to all friends and people who read, comment, like , put it on their library list and everything. I love you guys and I'll cherish you till death. Love you guys!!!!! :* ^_^