Nightmares coming true or Confession (Part 2)

Previously on Irreplaceable Friend, Nightmares coming true or confession...

Dan and Phil begins playing Crash Bandicoot.

Phil realized that his nightmares that might be coming true and now he scared.

Instead Phil paying attention,out of nowhere he beat Dan in Crash Bandicoot.

Phil and Dan were both shocked and they both collapsed on the floor.

And now...

Continue!

(Phil's pov)

I sighed of relieved and begins to laugh with Dan, we both laugh really loud and hard about Dan scaring me, and then I put my head on Dan chest. We rest on the floor for a while and then I begins to say: "Dan...Thank you for making me happy." Dan reply: "You're welcome Phil."

They both hug on the floor, almost like an embracing and then Phil eventually whisper: "I love you Dan..." Dan woke up very confusedly when he heard it and Dan says: "What?? Phil what did you say?" I was shocked that he heard it and then I chicken out saying: "I..I didn't say anything Dan..." Dan didn't fell for that, Dan know what he heard, he just want that Phil say it again. Dan reply: " Yes you did Phil, say it again... look I won't mock or get mad okay just please say it again."

Phil thought about it of what Dan says and he thought maybe he's right, maybe it's time to tell how he feel about Dan, not to hide and our friendship would be much clear if he says. Phil says: "Alright I will, I'm in love with you Daniel Howell, ever since from the start." Dan looked at Phil very shocked and Dan couldn't say something, which silence scared Phil. After a moment of silence Phil almost burst into tear and he says: "Dan..please say something, don't let me hanging." Dan was still thinking about it and then Dan hands push Phil head into the ground where Dan lips are, Dan pushed his lips into his and they were kissing softly, Dan puts his hands on his face to wipe out the tear on his face and begins to kiss with more compassion and then Dan hands rise up to Phil hair, digging his nails to his scalp, and the kiss got more rough that even their tongues collapsed into each other.

Dan begins to moan softly, and then Phil pushed his face away from Dan, they both were breathing heavily as Phil was so shocked of what happened and Dan says: "Does that say something to you Phil." I nodded my head as I was still dizzy and confused when we kissed, I was about to say something but Dan interrupted me saying: "I love you too Phil, you were always on my mind I never stop thinking about you." I finally woke up from confusing and begins to smile a little bit and begins to say: "Well...that solved it. so in that case, Dan" I reach his hand  to hold it as about say: "Daniel Howell will you be my boyfriend?" Dan smiled as he reply: "Yes, yes I will Phillip Lester." We both kissed softly as we make it official.

Phil on the inside was screaming that you could hear a thousand miles of happiness that Daniel Howell who not only his best friend but also his boyfriend, the one who love more than anything is finally his boyfriend. His cheek were cherry red and a framed smile as he so happy about it. He also feel brave about telling Dan his feeling and he accepted it. It was nothing like his nightmare or even coming true and I believe that he won't be dreaming that sooner, Phil will be different now, from now on he won't be doubting taking risk he will braver now, because today is the best day of his life!!!!!

 *I know this is really short chapter but even though if you if you put it together with the part 1, it really really long chapter. I would like to say thank you for 30 READER!!!!!! Holy fucking shit, I never expected to be this good. I'm so blow away. I would like to say thank you to my follower who were helping through this phanfiction I don't know what to do without them, they were my sweet helpful mentor. Don't worry soon I will write more long chapter I just need a day off. Also please follow me if you love my first fanfiction, also please comment of what you think of it and that all about it, Bye!!!!!!!* :) :) :) :)