Hangout Confession

(Phil's pov)

After a few weeks later...

Dan and I relationship are getting stronger than ever. They been cuddling almost every night, sometimes they even make out every night, every single Friday mean fancy dinner date that Dan always make the plan of it. Their relationship are prettier than the flowers. But the part that scare them is even though there are happy in every way they still haven't come out to their parents and their best friends PJ and Chris. So they decided to hang out with PJ and Chris and when the time is right they will tell them that they're dating... Let see how this go >:)

**********************************************************************

It was around to 6:45p.m, Dan invited our friends to hang out in our apartment. I was nervously looking through my closet of what outfit should I wear, but also I was nervously thinking the doubt if we tell them, do they rejected us, do they ignored us for being gay, or they will call us "fag" or "queer" and start beating us till the shit of us. After so many thinking of the worst could've respond, I jumped in back to the reality and notice that Dan was starring at me worried like he read my mind. "You're nervous are you Philly." Dan begins to say, I put a "pffftt" like there nothing to worry about but Dan didn't really believe in it so "Yeah maybe...j-just a little okay...Don't worry about." I reply to Dan. Dan hugged me for a little bit and I return that hug too, "You don't have to be nervous about it Phil, they're our best friend I'm pretty sure they can appreciate us." Dan says, I smiled weakly and then I replied to Dan: "I really hope so...-" We got interrupted a bit when we heard a doorbell, Chris and PJ must arrived. Dan let go off me and rushly grad some of my clothes off the closet and throw it on my bed, "Wear those on quickly while I keep them company okay?" Dan says, I only nodded and we pecked our lips and Dan leave my room, leaving me alone.

**********************************************************************

I grad the clothes from the bed that Dan picked it for me, it was only some black skinny jean and some green geek checked shirt, god he know me so well. I put my clothes on, straight my hair and headed to the living room. While I was in the living room Dan was talking to PJ and Chris and I didn't mean to interrupted the conversation they having but..., "Chris!!! PJ!!!!! How are you!!!!" I yelled. Chris and PJ saw me and acted surprisingly, they stood up and gave me a huge hug, "Phil thank god you're still alive!" Chris begins to say, I look at Chris very confusedly, "Wh- What  do you mean Chris!! Of course I'm alive!" I reply to Chris. PJ chuckled at bit and begins to reply to Chris: "He mean that we haven't heard of you for a while now, you haven't call us or text anything and heck when was the last time we seen each other." Dan join me and says: "Yeah we really sorry we haven't keep in touch with you guys, it just you know really busy guys you know..." Chris and PJ only nodded, "No, yeah we totally understand it, and so are we, so you don't apologize it." Pj begins to say. I breath of relieve because I felt like a jerk keeping a distance between my two best friend, I really thought they would be angry at us at the first impression and we haven't told them that we're dating yet. Why the fuck I had to be so dawn nervous at everything. Oh please pray to god that I will survive at least today.

**********************************************************************

Dan and I decided to go to the movie with Chris and PJ, so when we finished our chatting we went to Pj cars who was so kindly to take us to the theater and after a moment of silence someone say something to break the silence. "So...How was your lives Dan and Phil? PJ asked, Dan and I begins to studded and Dan begins to speak first: "Oh you know...Making videos, having fun with Phil, writing our book and stuff." "Oh,well at least-Hey! I watched your pancake challenge, it pretty hilarious!" Chris says. I was pretty shocked when Chris says that but I acted cool so they won't notice it. "Really!!! Well I'm glad you find that funny." I says and someone reply to me really quickly saying: "Yeah especially when you got flapped jack on your head." PJ says. PJ and Chris burst into laughter like they're gonna faint by laughing so hard. "Yeah we were laughing for hours rewind it in the living room!" Chris says. I felt offended by the accident of the challenge which is on the video, I thought that Dan edited it that part so I looked at Dan who was laughing so hard while I was looking at him so angry. "I thought you cut that part you LIAR?!?!?!?!" I says that with more furiously, "Oh come on and leave the challenge so boring come on Phil lighten up!!!" Dan reply it, who he is cherry red face from laughing so hard and then after a moment. "Oh come on Phil look I'm sorry that I didn't tell you Phil, I should have told you." Dan says it. Right when I was about to say something but PJ interrupted me saying: "Yeah Phil, quit blowing some steam on your head and even though you won! Phil!" "Yeah well about that PJ, I let him win..." Dan confess it to our friends. PJ and Chris look at us with their eyes open wide. "Are you serious Dan?" Chris asked with his shocked face, Dan was about explain them but again PJ interrupted them saying: "Well we're here to the theater, let's go guys!" As we get out of the car.

**********************************************************************

As we get out of the car, we walked to the theater to get our ticket. While we were in the movie Dan and I secretly hold hand together I begins to whisper in Dan ear at the movie, "How are exactly are going to tell them, right when the movie finish or what?" I whisper. Dan rolled his eyes and whisper me back, "Quit worrying about it alright, think of a double date with Chris and Pj-" Dan continue to whisper but someone interrupted us, "Are you guys are whispering about us?" Chris asked while he and PJ are looking weird at us. "No! no-no we aren't whispering about you guys, don't worry guys!" I reply to them really quickly and loud most of the people heard us,including Chris and PJ which I think they got us suspicion with me and Dan. When the movie ended we decided to head to PJ's house who Chris is having like a sleepover at PJ. We go through PJ car and yet we're having more fun than the movies, we talked through everything, laughed through everything, and heck we even sing through every song they gave at the radio station. When we made it at PJ's house we played Crash Bandicoot and Halo which is likely beating their high score to win the most bets. We had the greatest time with them and PJ who also again kindly taking us home, again. When we made it to our home, "Here you go guys, we had really good time with you guys!" PJ says, "Me too I hope we can do this again sometimes." I reply to PJ with an smile which I have a really good time with them, even though I suspected that there something acting weird Chris and PJ...But I let them off the hook you know what they said: "The less you know, the better."  "Alright I think it's late guys..." Chris says, Dan and I only nodded in disagreement of how time passed by so quickly. We both say our goodbye and headed our apartment.

************************************************************************

But somehow I felt the urge of  forgetting  something, so I checked my pocket and it there so it not my phone or my wallet, I went through the door to check if Dan locked himself like always but nobody was there. And then it hit me like a golf ball that went to fore, I looked at Dan with my big blue eyes of worried Dan was so confused, "Phil? Something wrong?" Dan asked. "We forgot to tell them..." I reply to Dan, "Forgot to tell-Ooh..." Dan didn't even finish the sentence because now he realized what the heck I am talking about. "We forgot to tell them that we're dating DAN!!!" I yelled because the point to hang out with them in the first place is to tell them and we forgot to tell them, we're really big idiot. "Calm down Phil, people forget, we'll tell them tomorrow okay I promise." Dan says. But I just nearly started to cry and collapsed on the floor because I really don't wanna to do it all over again, I just want to get this over with, I can barely breathe since we started the hangout. And then I felt the warm comfort from my arms and my back and when I stood my head up it was Dan hugging to cheer me up. "Look I'm know you're scared and believe me I'm scared too but I promise if anything happened to you, I will defend you, you'll never feel hurt when you're with me, I promise you that because I love you and so does Chris and PJ, so you shouldn't feel scared about it okay!" Dan says with the tenderness on his voice, he's so sweet that he care for me so I kiss him on the lips really soft as he reach his finger up to my hairs, gripping it to come closer to me. He bit my lower lips for letting in his tongue to explore Phil mouth but I pushed away a little, now our faces only centimeter away and we breathing heavily. "Thank Danny it's really mean to world to me when you said that." I says, I think he noticed that I'm blushing a little. He stroked my cheek a little, "Anything for my Philly, now let's go to the bedroom cause I'm feeling a little horny Kay?" Dan say while he stood up, I simply said: "Sure why not." As Dan helped me to stand up as we both walked straight to bedroom.

*****************************************************************************************

I alright I hope that you reader love this super long chapter, I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter I ever write. Now the reason I'm making this plot really fast it's because I'm going to school really soon (I'm going to 10th grade) and I don't wanna put thing hard with my fanfiction with also my school work. So I decided to finish this asap and then go to school. I'm really sorry that this will end because I know that you guys love it, I love writing it for you guys but I gotta go to school soon. But don't worry in the future I might think writing one piece that you'll love it.

Anyway thank you for reading it and please give a vote and comment of what you'll think. Bye!!!!     p.s. In the next chapter you might freak out!! >:)