Losing control and mind

(Dan's pov)

Right when we finished the pancake challenge, Phil headed straight to the shower to clean my pancake mistake on his hair and clothes. I begin to clean up the kitchen since that ones of my to do chores I'm gonna do till the end of the month.

I can hear Phil singing in the shower, I could tell him to stop but I like how we he sing, I like how he laugh, I like when he say something weird that make me to ignores but on the inside it makes my heart melt, I love his bluer blue eyes that when I look at it, it make me so calm and peaceful, I love his soothing smooth face that I wish the sun would never touch his pale skin, I love his personality that make every girls mad and crazy...even me, he could have any girls he wants. He so fun and crazy, complete clumsy, so fucking adorable that makes wanna hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him on my bed, make out with him with no clothes on. Oh my god it's happening again!!!!

"Dan!!!!" Says Phil, I just realized that I had collapsed on the kitchen floor like I'm having an existential crisis, no wonder Phil is so worried. "Dan!!!!...are you okay?!?!?!?" Phil look so worried to me when he says that. I reply: "Uh... Yeah I'm fine it I have an existential crisis you know." Phil reply: "Oh...okay...I'm sorry it just so really different than was it used to be you know..." There was a moment when we stared each other eyes. Gosh how beautiful Phil's eyes are! They so blue!!!! And then Phil helped me to stand up and says: "Wow, this kitchen is really spotless Dan!!!" I reply: "Really thank I really don't do much cleaning through." Phil chuckled and smile and reply: "Then I'm impressed Daniel Howell." Phil always smile when I'm doing something than spending my time on the internet. And then I says: "Why thank you Phillip Lester....Um...wanna edits the challenge videos we made earlier." Phil reply: "Yeah Dan, maybe I'll cut out the embarrassment mess." Dan reply: "Oh come on man that's the best part of it!!!!"

Couple hours later Dan and Phil begins to edits and laughing how ridiculous we are and having their times of their lives. I'm just finishing the final pieces for the video and we just find out there some screenshots of me and Phil starring  on each other eyes for 10 seconds and Phil says: "Hey Dan I'm thinking let cut that part not just because it's so long, it just I don't wanna more "Phan shipper" or "Phan is real!!" or something like that on the comments." I reply to him: "Yeah sure Phil, but look how long we stared at each other and we didn't notice that." Phil instantly reply: "Yeah Dan it really look like a starring contest...but with cooking pancakes."

After a moment of silence I also notice some screenshots of Phil looking so fricking excited and more happier when he won the challenge and then I says: "I have never seen you in that level of happiness Phil." Phil smile at me and reply: "Well I got up like that when I win hard and proud!!!.....I feel really bad that you lost though." I reply to him: "Don't, you actually you deserved it....A lot." Phil is confused of what Dan says and reply: "Why do you say that?" I reply: "Because you're awesome and you deserved so many happiness than I do." Phil face turn red and instantly hug Dan really tightly that he could tightly hug. Phil says: "Thank Dan and this is why you're my best friend that I ever need it..."

There was a moment of silence when Phil and Dan stared each other eyes again for a couple of seconds and the Phil stroked one of Dan cheeks and it snapped out of it and Phil face was so red he started to say: "Ummm.....Hey....uhhh...I'm gonna go buy something on the stores...uhhh...do you want something Dan?" I got literally shocked that we got stared into each other eyes...again! and second, Phil stroked my cheeks like he gonna to kiss me, good things that Phil is going out because I need to calm down in my room. I says: "Uhh no, I don't think I want something Phil,no thank you" Phil reply: "Oh okay... Hey upload it on my channel okay." I nodded as he left the apartment.

I quickly stand up and rushing to my room, closing the doors and lie down to my bed. I took a deep breath and thinking what all just happened this morning...First I heard Phil saying that he has a nightmares that has been bugging him, second I let Phil win the challenge of pancakes so he could be happy, and third me and Phil completely lost control and stared each other eyes and Phil was fricking stroking my cheek. Which all this combined, it means something....Phil is hiding something, but why would keep secrets from me, he is my roomate and my best friend...Am I doing something wrong, Am I being acting weird or insecurity, should I tell my secrets to gain confidence. "Why would on earth he keep secrets from me?!?!?!?! I have to get to the bottom of this no matter what, because he is my best friend!...my best friend who I ever love from my heart more than anything..." All those thought keep swirling in my head that even resting could not help so he thought the only plan to get all these questions answered, even Phil might not like it which is....

Spying on Phil.

Irreplaceable  Friends (Phanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें