Nightmare coming true or confession? (Part 1)

(Phil's pov)

After we done fighting Dan and I went straight to the living room. Dan grad his laptop and sit on the sofa where he usually sit, while I grad the remote and put Netflix on it  and also asking Dan: "Hey, Dan what do you wanna watch?" Dan reply: "Honestly I don't know maybe a movie that has good rating on it." I searched and searched and searched and found a interesting movie that I never watch and could also annoy Dan. Phil: "Hey Dan how about Casino Royale 007,maybe this will teach you how be a better spy." Dan was insulted when he looked at me but I just simply laugh of his reaction. Dan reply: " (cough) (cough) Well you think you can do better than me.... I know I'm not the best but I think I did alright okay." Phil reply: "Really.... like being dressed up by a nerd that I know it you, hiding one of the clothes rack which you simply humiliated fall in the front of the store,yep you did alright...you know what if you want to spy me, you could just ask..." Dan cross his arms and quietly acting like a 3 year old kid while he was mumbling mocking me while he was on Tumblr. I quietly laugh and says: "I can hear you Dan." Dan reply: "Whatever Phil."

But Dan and I didn't really much pay more attention of it, Dan usually pay more attention on Tumblr than Netflix, but I pay attention to the movie and twitter on my phone just to get rid of everything had happen today....but I couldn't. I'm still in shocked that Dan knew about my nightmares, it okay that he knew but I didn't tell exactly everything the truth. What if one day he knew, what if one day he doesn't want to be his friend anymore because I'm gay, My world would tear apart and crush it if he doesn't love me, I would be heart broken, sad even dead because I can't live one day without Dan. "Phil!!!!!" Dan yelled, I finally snap out of it and then I realized I had tear on my eyes. "Phil...Are you okay, why are you crying ?!?!?!?! I didn't really reply to Dan I just rushed to the bathroom,lock the door and to sat there and cry while I'm just thinking: "Shit, great move Phil, I just cry like a baby, run and hide because you were thinking about killing yourself because Dan doesn't want you anymore, maybe one day you will die... I heard three knock at door and Dan saying: "Phil...are you okay, please let me in, look I'm sorry for being insecure to you I promise I won't do it again just please let me in Phil.." Phil had no opinion then to just open the door he can't hide forever in situation, I opened the door and seeing Dan looking worried and then I says: "Sorry I didn't mean it to do that Dan... it just...everything I look it so different to me and I'm being a coward right now, I really don't want to look at me like this."

Phil walked to the bathroom sink to wash his face and while out of nowhere I got interrupted by someone hugging really tightly, when I look at the mirror it was Dan who was hugging me and of course I hug him back and begin to whisper in my ear: "I know how it hard and scary you must be feeling Phil, but don't worry...you're not alone I'm always with you just like you with me." It felt in my heart really touchy of what he say, it made me forget everything had happened, it really nice that Dan has really every single word he say, there really nobody in the world that I would replace Dan, Dan is a irreplaceable friend. Plus he gave me butterfly on my stomach when he hug me. Dan says: "Plus I was about to go the bathroom because I was crying at the end of the movie." We both laughed slightly and smiled where Dan got an idea and says: "Uuuhh Phil wanna play video game it could entertain us than the movie." Phil reply: "Yeah you're right, let's play video game."

Dan let go of me and headed through the gaming office, while I turn off Netflix and turns Xbox and then Dan arrived with one game and says: "Let's play Crash Bandicoot, we haven't play it a while ago. Phil reply: "Alright but I rage though." Dan reply: "Oh yeah like the stupid pillow fight which you referred talk, you know what next times I'll bring another lion plush to keep you happy Phil." I feel offended but yet at the same time funny of what he told me. Phil says: "Hey! you know how I get offended mate and hey about the way I talk it did scare you Dan!" Dan laughed so hard that he collapsed and begins to mock me like: "Oh,Hey look at me I'm Phillip Lester, I'm obsessed lions, I act like a 5 year old but I talked like Hulk when I get weeing mad, so don't make me mad!!!! I instantly tackle Dan on the floor for mocking me but still Dan is laughing so hard that find tackle amusing.            Phil says: "Alright Dan can you gave me game to play please?" Dan lost his mind for a second when he realized he has the game on his hand and reply: "Oh yeah Phil here." Dan handed the game to Phil as the game started.

Almost 2 hour later...

Dan and I has been playing Crash Bandicoot and there at the finish line, but since Dan was always good at it instead it was Phil who winning this time. Phil feel so confident about it and while he think he could beat Dan....Something had happen to Phil, Phil flash back in his mind and it was his nightmares remind him all over again. And then he knew, it was all coming along and true. It raining outside, they're playing Crash Bandicoot in the night, Phil is so shocked that is happening in real life and now Phil is super scared that he might think that Dan is gonna leave Phil. But then Phil has a second though, Dan would never leave him, he swore himself that he wouldn't, but what if he change his mind, what if he doesn't treat me the same way when I tell him. All those though swirling around my head, I finally woke up to reality and I accidentally press the A buttons of the controller and.....Phil won the game.

Phil went completely shocked knowing that he doesn't know what is going on, he didn't really pay much attention for it and last part Phil actually won something that he suck at. I looked at Dan when his expression was the exact same as Phil,shocked, Phil was about to say something but Dan collapsed Phil on the floor. Phil was so scared that he thought that Dan was going to kill him but Dan tackled Phil as he started to say Phil: "Unbelievable!!! You beat me!!!! The King of Crash Bandicoot, what's your secret Phillip!!!!!! Phil reply: "Calm down Dan it was just a beginner luck." Phil pushed Dan on the other side of the floor and now Phil is at top of him. Dan says: "Wow strong grip Phil, anyway I was only trying to scare you, I can't believe you that you won Phil you beat me!!!!" Phil sighed relieved and begins laughing with Dan, as they both laugh they begins to laugh really loud that Dan scare Phil, Phil puts his hand on Dan chest to rest awhile and then Phil says: "Dan...thank you for making me happy." Dan reply: "You're welcome Phil."

Part 2 coming soon....