So we're even right?

(Dan's pov)

As the day went on, another day went by...

It was morning and the sun shines the blind which it disturb my eyes. I finally woke up, I thought about what happened yesterday and I smiled. I expected Phil is here on my other side of the bed, but it was nothing,nobody, I'm all alone in my room and then something hit my nose, my nose smell pancake. I didn't want to wake up but my nose curiosity of the smell woke me. As I stand up, puts my clothes on, ironing my hair and walking straight to the kitchen.

When I'm in the kitchen I saw Phil making pancake, Phil was looking happy and he was humming, I never seen him humming before. Phil saw me and smiled very widely saying: "Morning handsome, sleep well." I nodded and chuckled as he called me handsome. I walked to him putting my hand to his waist and kiss him on the lips, making him blush. I looked at the pancake and I notice that they're heart shape pancake, I gasped of how they looked like I never thought that Phil know so much at cooking skill and then I says: "W-What! How on earth do you make heart shaped pancake Phil!!!"  Phil reply: "With some cooking skill....and love!" When Phil finished saying he pecked my lips. Phil also says: "Now come on get out of the kitchen Dan, I don't want ruining more surprise now." As he pushed out the kitchen I felt unfair like a inappropriate 3 year old saying: "What?!?!? You're kicking me out of our kitchen!" As I put my offended face as a joke. Phil as he still pushed me out of the kitchen, he says: "It's not done yet Dan!" I scoffed a little when he closed the door on my face and headed through the living room.

After 5 minutes ago, Phil goes to the living room and acting like a gentleman waiter saying: "Your breakfast is ready this way Daniel." I look at him very surprising since I never see him acting like a gentleman prince. I act surprised as he show the way. When he showed the way I was speechless, The table was filled with candles, heart-shaped pancake and a flower in the middle. When I was about to sit down Phil offer me a chair to sit down, I begins to says: "Oooh why thank you Phillip." We both begins to eat pancake and surprisingly it was way better than mine so I begins to says: "Wow Phil this is really good;Better than mine, What your secret?" Phil reply: "First Love- he winked at me and I begins to smile and chuckled -and second courage from the pancake challenge we did yesterday."          I thought about it when he remind me about the pancake challenge and the truth is I let Phil win, I failed at purpose and I feel as the first step of the relationship is to tell him the truth.

So when we finish eating, we decided to have a break off the internet and walk outside of the busy London to just to window shopping and relax a little at the park. When we at the park, we sit at the park bench and we speak so many things, things we should do at radio station, what video we should collab together and so many things we talked about. And then after a moment of silence, Phil begins to says to break the silence: "Hmmm such a beautiful day at the park isn't it Dan." I reply to him: "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you Philly." Phil gasped and reply to me: "Awww that so sweet of you Danny." After Phil say that we pecked to a kiss and I decided to say it.

I say to Phil: "Look Phil about yesterday, about you saying the truth and that you how confess it, it got me thinking Phil." Phil was bit confused and says: "Oh really like how?" I reply: "About the way you're saying the true, so there something I have to tell you, to clear our relationship." Phil instant reply me: "Alright then I'm listening, tell me." I took a deep breath and says: "Phil do you remember the pancake challenge we did yesterday-" Phil was looking a bit worried and confused saying: "Yeah...what about it Dan." I continued: "I let you win Phil, I made that pancake trick failed on purpose, so you can have your victory Phil." When I finished saying those words I look a Phil which he was looking with his eyes wide open and the only I heard Phil was "What...". And I when I got a distracted Phil collapsed with me on the hard grass, Phil tackled me so hard that I can't even defend on it.

After Phil done tackling me, he begins to say: "You're saying that you're pulled that trick on purpose so I can win not fair and square-" I reply to him: "Yes, yes I did..." Phil continued: "Why!!!" I reply: "It's just...you look so confident and courage that-that I don't wanna see you sad if I win..."  Phil starred at me when I finished saying those word, after moment, Phil just kiss me long and passionate. After we done kissing on the ground Phil saw me with confusion and unexpected on my face and Phil begins to say: "Now that's the sweetest thing you ever done to me, I've never thought that something you good at it, forced me into a challenge and let me win just to see me happy. I never thought how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend." I sighed of relieved and smile a little saying: "Really I thought you would be angry at me at least." Phil smiled me back and replying: "Why would I be angry at something that it's so sweet of you for me." Phil begun to give me a long sweet kiss for a moment, not giving a care if someone see them like this. And then after a kiss I can't stop thinking about it saying: "So are we're even then right?" Phil chuckled and kiss me on the cheek and begins to say: "Does that answer your question." Phil winked at me.

*************************************************************************

I hope that you guys love this chapter. I'm sorry but it will only this chapter to updated today... But I promise that tomorrow I'll write a new one. Sorry that this is shitty but that all I have in this chapter and I hope that you guys comment it and voted it. Bye!!!!! <3 <3 <3