Talking with Forgiveness

(Dan's pov)

Right as when Phil opened our apartment door, Phil just continue walking straight to his room, while I was still embarrassed and yet didn't spoke a thing. I felt bad, no I felt terrible of what I did, I just fucking humiliated myself and Phil in the front of the store and I just humiliated one of Phil's fan, I may have done so many mistake but this one is sooo fucked up.

And I stand there in the living room looking confusedly of where the Phil go, I took a deep breath and walked headed to Phil's room. I touch carefully at the doorknob and opened the door really slowly and strange that I didn't see Phil in there but I enter anyway and started to say: "Look Phil...." I got distracted by someone knock my head with a pillow and I collapsed on the floor. When I look up I saw Phil with a pillow, it was Phil that knocked me with a pillow really hard. Even though I'm dizzy but I can still stand up and headed through the door but Phil ran over through the door before I did and closed the door and locked it before I can make it. Phil looked really angry because of me and then Phil says: "But where are you going Dan I thought you going to say something to me....Or it just you too awkward to even talk!!!!!!" Phil screamed and started the pillow fight but only Phil has the pillow and I got no pillow, Phil pillow fight me so hard that I can barely see he done many times that it really hurt, I guess this is the talk that he been talking about that scared me.

I finally woke up from unconsciousness and finally staring to get up quickly and grad a pillow. Phil mock me and said: "Awww Daniel James Howell is finally standing up for himself, well I guess you think it better than apologizing to me arsehole!!!!" I never thought that my best friend would ever call me a arsehole, even though he right, I supposed to apologize him and yes I deserved it to be a arsehole. But Phil wouldn't listen to me, he would kill me with that pillow he had, so the only to get him listen is to win this ridiculous pillow fight. So I stand up very carefully as looked at Phil with a pillow on his hands and we begins like we both boxers in the ring. Phil screamed as he started as he hitting it I begin to expand my arms as a shield and then I hit my pillows in his head.

As the minute goes by fighting and raging pillow fight with Phil, my body and Phil can't take it anymore, we both are starring to fight really weakly. And then Phil has started to say something really tired and sore: "I'm not done with you yet pant pant pant I'll never give up..." When I heard those word I felt not just completely sore and tired but I was completely angry of what I did and what did Phil say and everything. So I throw my pillow in the air and I pushed Phil in his bed, Phil wanted to get off me but I tackled him so he wouldn't, I grad both of his arms so he wouldn't tackled me and while I was still holding it I begins to say: "ALRIGHT THAT ENOUGH!!!!!! IF YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT THEN LISTEN TO ME!!!!! I'm sorry Phil....I'm really really sorry Phil, but the only reason I did it because I thought you were HIDING something from me!!!! I let go holding Phil arms as Phil was so shocked and confusing of what I'd say and says: "Why would I hide something from you, you're the only friend that I would tell everything to you with no regret,Dan you're only trustworthy friend I ever had." I begins to cry when I yelled to Phil, regretting everything I did and when I heard everything about what Phil says which it sound really convincing and promising,but I need to know the truth so I begins to ask some question: " Then tell me...What is your nightmares about?, I am being a terrible friend to you, cause you been acting weird lately...starring at each other, you even stroke my cheeks today...why?

Phil face went completely shocked and scare when I ask those question, he starring sweating and breathing heavily. I was about to apologize Phil for asking those question but he interrupt me saying: "Alright I guess you knew then....My nightmares is about that all those year we been living together and now you want me to leave...for someone who's not me, you hated me so I left home and that it's." "And that why I been acting weird lately because I was scared of it....I thought my nightmare would come true and I'm sorry for being a jerk to you Dan." I immediately hug Phil as tightest I could, I was so relived that he answered all my question but at the same time I was really worried that Phil thought that I hated him. I begins to say: "It's okay Phil... you don't have to say no more. I would never replace you Phil you the only one that you could understand me, so don't let that head of your control you and I don't hate you Phil and I'll never will. I'm really really really sorry of what I did I guess I am arsehole..." Phil and I embrace a little and he whisper in my ear: " Yes you are..."

I looked at him when he was laughing of what he say and I reply: "Hey!!! That's not funny!" Phil reply: "Yes it is, come on Dan had a sense of humor" I reply: "Whatever Phil. Now come on let's go to the living room we'll watch something to get rid the negative fight in our head." Phil reply: "Sound good to me." Me and Phil stand up and walked through the living room area as the friendship still yet bound by them.