Spying Failure with the sweet touch of a fan

(Dan's pov)

As a couple hours later I walked to the mall where Phil is heading to buy "something" and here I was wearing a jacket with a hoodie and some fake glasses, because I don't wanna that Phil know that I'm here spying on him, it will lose our trust or even worse....our friendship. As I was following Phil at the mall, Phil always check his phone, probably twitter as I know him...Typical Phil. And Phil is heading to the Hot Topics store, I kept following and looking at Phil very confused because knowing that is my favorite store. I was looking Phil but also I had to be an undercover so I was looking some black or blue shirt that I like, Phil is looking some jeans and typical Phil being picky to what is the difference to the other jeans.

And then I noticed a young store clerk was walking slowly toward Phil and the store clerk started to say: "Mmhhm hhmmm...Excuse me but are you the amazingphil??..." Phil turn around and saw a young girl store clerk that she looked blue eyes, blonde curly hair, pale skin like his and great body but almost a short height as a half face of Phil when she stand, Phil reply: "Uhhh... yes, yes I am" Store clerk reply: "Oh my gosh!!!! Hi...I'm Chelsea and I'm your biggest fan!!!!!" When she says she a biggest fan I immediately rush to hide to a round rack of clothes because what if my costumes isn't good enough because if she knows Phil then she knows me. Phil says to Chelsea: "Really thanks I always love meeting fans!!!" Chelsea reply: "Yeah you're one of my idols...uhhh can I take pictures with you? Phil laughs and smile and reply to her: "Is that even a question...Of course I will Chelsea!!!!" Chelsea face was so red of happiness, she pull her Dan and Phil pixel case iPhone, they both make a funny faces and smile one and toke the pictures. Phil started to say: "Alright then, cute iPhone case though." Chelsea face became even more red when she heard that compliment and reply to Phil: "Hee-hee thank you...uuh do you mind me ask to a favor Phil..."

I leans closer and closer when she says a favor to Phil but Phil was so curious that he says: "Yeah sure what the favor?" Chelsea respond to him immediately: "Well you see I have a best friend that her name is Eliza who works here and she also a biggest fan of you but the sad part is that she is sick and she's in home. So I was thinking maybe I should make a hello,get well soon video of you?"

I lean my face even more closer of what Phil will even think of that decision and Phil started to say: "Well... I do it, for your best friend..." I smile of what he says maybe that why I thought of spying on him... Because he so sweet and caring to his fans, I'm really lucky to have a friend like him who is really sweet and loving caring to the other, maybe it is true, maybe I really do love him, I Daniel James Howell is in love with Phillip Michael Lester. If it wasn't then why would on earth you would spy on someone who is JUST a friend?!?!?!?!?! I begins to look at myself and thought about it, "I really wish me and Phil will become more than friend...but he deserved someone better than me..." As I been thinking of Phil...again, Chelsea pull out her iPhone and started to recording and Phil took a deep breath and say: "Hello there Eliza, I'm here with your best friend Chelsea, Chelsea extend her hand and saying hi to her phone. I'm sorry that you got sick but I hope you feel better soon because you're an awesome person and so as your friends bye!"

As the video ended Chelsea squeal and hug Phil so tightly filled with joy and Chelsea started to say: "Thank you so much Phil and for that I'm giving you a 75% of discount of every purchase you buy here." Phil reply to her: "Aww why thank you I was really hoping..." Phil got interrupted and his eyes got bigger staring directly to me. "Dan?!?!?!" Phil says that and then I realized I fucked up, I pull my head down but my body push the round clothes rack so heavy that I collapsed completely with the clothes rack in the store where everybody was watching my humiliated fall and I was being held pull up by Phil and Chelsea and Chelsea started to say: "No way...You're Danisnotonfire...This is the best day ever!!!" Phil look so humiliated and reply to Chelsea: "Look Chelsea I'm really sorry about my... clumsy friend over here, I'll pay the repair..." Chelsea interrupted Phil and started to say: "Oh,Don't worry about it Phil, Dan also get the special discount too."

But I didn't say a thing, I just keep the famous Dan's awkward silence mode and I can see that Phil is super mad at me that I can easily see through his face. Me and Phil helped Chelsea to clean up the mess I made and begin to buying some new clothes, right when we purchased it Phil says: "Thank you Chelsea and again I'm really sorry about what Dan has done in this store, It looked like me and Dan are going to have a...talk!..." I don't know why is Phil apologizing for it I'm supposed to apologizing. I should have never spy Phil. Right when we leave the mall and headed straight to the apartment and I can easily tell that this "talk!" is really scary. Dan started to say when Phil open the door: "Bye bye Dan and Phil friendship." "You freaking idiot Dan!!!" Dan face-palm his face when he says that.