"We have something to tell you"

(Phil's pov)

Ever since we confess our friends that we're dating, Dan and I has been really confident lately, especially Dan because he think that we're ready to tell our family and our fans. I really don't mind telling our fans of course, but the only thing I know about Dan's family is that are really really strict and christian. I love Dan but I don't want to ruin Dan's family relationship because of me. Dan's family love him so much, even they don't trust me to live with him, they think I'm just a weirdo and no-good to be friend with him. But Dan convince them and even point of argue to just live with me, to be his roommate. But Dan still love them, either way and that's really scared me... But we're not going to talk about that yet, today we're going to confess our fans.

It was already afternoon,Dan already set our cameras and lights in the living room while I'm trying to pick a really good shirt to wear. While I'm fully clothed I went to the bathroom to straight my hair, while I was straighten my hair suddenly I'm having breathing shakily and I can't even hold my straighter realizing that I'm too nervous to even function myself. So I kept for a while to calm myself because I can see my sweat on my forehead and I saw my straighter burning the edge of my wrist. "Ow!!!!"  I screamed of pain making my straighter dropped it at a sink, it really hurt so I thought to cover it with my other hand but it just getting worse. "Oh god that freaking hurt!!!!! Aaahh!!!!!!!" I screamed of pain, then I heard footstep coming toward where I'm in, it was Dan coming closer to me observing the burnt spot I got. "On my god Phil, what happened your arms!!" Dan asked,he grad my burnt arms and giving them little kisses making it feel better. "I'm fine it just-just, the straighter burn my arms, but I'm fine." I explained the whole story, "No, you're not!" Dan replied, regretting that I'm fine. Dan bragged my arms, leaving the bathroom and force me to sit down on the bed, Dan quickly grad the first aid kit and placed it on the other side of the bed. "Alright Phil, I'm gonna patch this up now if you going to scream just hold my hand okay?" Dan says while he grabbing a cooling gel, I only nodded just to hold my guts because I know this is going to hurt. While Dan grad my burnt arm and some cooling gel, he smooth it on the burnt spot. I'm almost about to screamed but I grad Dan hand really really tight but then after a while I quit gripping it when it turns out it really soothing. And then he patched me, god he's just like every heroes he need to be, hot and lifesaver. I'm really lucky to have a Lover like Dan. I wouldn't trade it nothing for the world.

"You're alright Philly?" Dan asked, "Yeah I feel a lot better now, thank you Danny." I reply it with a kiss on his forehead. Dan blushed a little and he hold my hands, "You're ready?" Dan asked, I was a bit confused but then I realized that I forgot that today we're going to confess our fans. "Yeah I'm ready" I replied, Dan smile a little and says: "Now I'm only doing this because I love you and I wanna to show the world that you're mine and that I never wanna let you go" Dan says, I almost wanna to cry because that was the sweetest thing he ever said that. I was trying to hide my blush but he already know and I couldn't hold my craziness so I jump to Dan and we collapsed on the floor, I gave him a sweet gentle kiss, but later it turns out to be a making out section, while I was trying to distracted Dan I gently slowly lifting his shirt but Dan already grad both of my hand, stop kissing and says: "Now, now Philly come on be a good boy and let's do this first, confessing our fans and then we can do this later okay?" Dan says, I throw a sad puppy face but he was right, we need to tell our fans first. So I got up first and I helped him up and we both walk straight to the living room.

I took a deep breath several times just to calm my nerves, playing with fingers but it only making my heart beating faster and just a second Dan pressed the record button of the camera and it's on and it only beating my heart even more and even more nervous I became. "Hello Internet-" Dan says while I snap out of the reality and realized that we're recording. "-so right now this is going to be a different video for all those phan shipper  who watched this video, now as you can see we have a guest here Phil says hi-" Dan finished his sentence. "Hi" I says while I was waving my hand. "Now today we have an announcement to make to all of you-" Oh no here it, it the moment of true, it killing me. I'm heavily breathing now. "-Now I'm know what you guys might think that this is one the video that shipper became real because you believe in Phan." "Yeah it on Tumblr, Twitter,every Fanfiction sites, it everywhere where we could see." I says just to help him out. "Yeah well we're only saying that because-because-" While Dan is talking he began to stutter and he can't even speak anymore. So I hold his hands(not giving the fuck if the camera recorded) to calm him and he look to my eyes, he nodded. "It's true...Yeah that's right Phan is real." Dan says it, but just to give the fans more understandable answer, " He's mean that Daniel and I are gay, and we're dating we're a couple now." I says it, and then I finally sigh of relief when I finally said it in the front of the camera, to the millions of fans whom I love to my heart. "We've been dating for quite a while and we thought that it was the time to tell you guys that Phan is a thing." Dan says it and I laughed a little because I feel like that I just take off a million pounds off my shoulder and I feel so relieved. "Is- there something else we need to say to our fans...Dan?" I asked just in case to verify, "No-no there nothing else we need to says now Philly." Dan reply my question then he kissed me on the lips in the front of the camera which means million of people are watching it. And the Dan paused for a moment and begins to talk, "Alright well that's all I got to say you guys, I love to thanks every single fans who understand us, who makes us happy-" Dan finished there for me to say the rest "-yeah if weren't for you guys, we wouldn't be here today telling this announcement." I says. "Well thank you guys for watching this unexpected video and I love you guys bye!" Dan finished the video by waving his hands.

And then for a moment of silence I suddenly ask Dan a question, "Well, that wasn't so bad wasn't it?" I asked and Dan chuckled a little, "Yeah-yeah that wasn't so bad....it was great actually......" Dan reply it. But I can see that Dan is lying by his skin became more paler than usual. I couldn't help but to says it that he's lying, "No, no you're not fine Dan, I can see that you're lying to me Daniel." I says it, but Dan didn't look at me, and when he was crying, I got shocked and when I was trying to comfort him, he already interrupted me saying: "No-no it's okay I just-I- I thought I was ready to tell the world but I'm really-really scared of what they think of us." Dan says, I feel that Dan is a little innocent boy who's crying right in front of me, so I hug him like a teddy bear came to hug me. "Dan you don't need to worry about that, all you need is right in front of me, you don't need any hater to bring you down, if there is, I'll hunt them down." I says, Dan chuckled a little, "You will?" Dan asked, "Anything for the love of my life Daniel." I reply, Dan begins to look at me with the innocent of his eyes and then for a moment he kiss me with pleasure, he jumped over me, so now he at top of me. We feel like we've been making out for hours until he let go for me to breathe, "Thank you Philly, that was really sweet of you to say." Dan says as he smile so tenderly. "Anything for you Danny." I reply him back with also a smile. And we got up and grad the camera to post it on YouTube called: "We have something to tell you."

N/A: Hey guys!! I hope you like this chapter, I put a lot of efforts on it and I'm sorry that I keep you waiting on another updated so I hope you like this chapter, it's full of relationship goals and cheeky goodness!!!!!!!!!! But before I'll end this I have an announcement to make!!!!!

For most of you who doesn't know but this fanfiction has reached to 96 reader, I'm almost close to get 100 reader!!!

Alright well I hope that you that love this heartwarming chapter, please give favorite and comments of what you think and update later. Bye!!!!

*Fandomiology106 Dismissed!!!!!*