Characters

Dedication

"Dedicated to all those broken souls who deep down need a healer, but don't show it"

~~~~~~

Avayan Singh RathoreA Mafia

A Mafia

AVAYAN SINGH RATHORE, A twenty eight years old handsome, but arrogent and short tempered man. Apart from anger he has no other emotion.

For everyone he is the chair person of 'Rathore Group of Construction', but in actuall he is a Mafia King, The Mad Wolf, whose name is enough to make the world tremble but no one knows the face behind this dangerous name.

He never thought that a girl would suddenly come into his life and with her arrival, he would be able to feel the beats of his dead heart, he would be able to feel the emotion of love in his hate-filled dark life.

Nitya Sinha

Nitya Sinha

NITYA SINHA, A twenty two years old beautiful, sweet and innocent girl.

She lost her parents and her stepmother has made her life hell. She wanted to sell her for money.

She has a lot of love for everyone in her heart but she never got anyone's love.

But she never thought that
someone would come into her life who would love her the way she always wanted.

So, here are the lead characters of this story and you will know the remaining characters along with the story.

Hope you like it, and if you like it, then don't forget to hit the star button.

I'll update the very first chapter soon.

Thank you 🧡