Chapter 1.

Jaipur,

A three BHK flat which looked very beautiful from outside. But who knew that the people living here are equally ugly at heart.

In the basement of this house, there was a small dark room in which a girl was kept locked. Due to darkness in the room, her face was not clearly visible but was visible to some extent.

There were no expressions on her face. Still, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. That were refusing to stop. She had many wounds on her body which clearly showed that someone had beaten her badly, due to which she was in a lot of pain.

The girl was sitting there, when suddenly she heard the sound of someone coming into the room, hearing which she got scared and started trembling.

Meanwhile, a woman came into the room, whose age would be around 48 years and she was wearing a simple white saree.

As soon as she came, she looked at the girl angrily and said, "Oh empress! you must have come to your senses now and you must have learned a lesson too. So now think before opening your mouth, otherwise I will cut off your tongue."

Then she paused for a while and said, "Now get up, there is a lot of work to do. Whatever your mother will not come from heaven to do. You have to do it. At least as long as you are here, you have to do it. Come on now."

Saying this the woman started leaving the room. The girl also started following her slowly with difficulty but without reacting anything. But the injuries were so severe that she could not even walk properly.

That girl is our 'Nitya'. She is very sweet and innocent. Brown complexion, long hair, deep black eyes in which there was nothing else except tears, not even a small hope of getting out of this hell.

She was wearing a yellow suit and had braided her hair. And the woman who just came into the room, her name is Mrs. Sudha Sinha. Who is the completely opposite of her name and a very greedy person. She saw nothing beyond money.

Sudha Ji is Nitya's step mother. Nitya's mother had died at the time of her birth. And her father whose name was 'Shantanu Sinha' got married for the second time.

Just two months ago he also died in an accident. After which her life had become hell. Her stepmother wanted to sell her. When she refused, she beat her badly and locked her in this room without food for the last thirty hours.

Sudha Ji went straight and sat in the hall and looking at Nitya said, "Why are you walking slowly like a queen? Go to the kitchen and prepare food for everyone."

Nitya went from there towards the kitchen. Meanwhile a boy came there who was wearing white jeans and blue shirt. He had styled his hair in a strange manner.

That boy is 'Vikas Sinha' who is Sudha Ji's son and Nitya's younger brother.

Vikas came and said, "Maa, is this drama still going on? How long will I have to endure this?"

On this, Sudha Ji gritted her teeth and said, "Vikas! they are coming tomorrow. They will take away this trouble."

On this Vikas made a face and said, "It is better to come as soon as possible."

A girl was standing behind and listening to these people, she was wearing a blue suit and had braided her hair, she must have been around 18 years of age. She had tears in her eyes for Nitya. But she was just standing there helpless.

Meanwhile, Sudha Ji's attention went to her and she said, "Asha, why are you standing there like that?"

On this, Asha said, "No Maa, I am just-"