Chapter 19.

Nitya came forward looking at Avayan with surprise. And when Avayan's attention went on her, he held her hand, pulled her close to him, placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "Here she is my life, I mean my wife."

Maria Ji greeted Nitya with a smile "Hello ma'am".

Nitya nodded at this while Vipul was watching Avayan with wide eyes. It seemed as if he could not believe that he is his boss who was saying this.

After some time, Nitya went into a room with Maria Ji. Maria Ji looked at Nitya and said, "Ma'am, if you are ready, can we start?"

Nitya looked smilingly nodded her head. Maria Ji further said, "So ma'am, learning sign language is very easy, today I will tell you some basic for- "???

Maria Ji had just said this when Avayan came into the room. And he sat straight next to Nitya. Nitya started looking at Avayan with surprise. Avayan said, "What"?

Then looking at Maria Ji he said, "you start Miss Maria, what are you waiting for"??

While Nitya was still looking at Avayan with surprise or little shock, Avayan looked at Nitya with a smirk and said, "Why are you staring like this, Princess"?

Nitya asked him with a gesture, "what are you doing here"?

Avayan smiled and said, "So my little Sugar, If I don't learn with you, then you'll be talking to walls"?

Maria Ji started laughing at this but she quickly controlled her laughter by turning her face to the side.

Nitya, staring at Avayan with narrowed eyes, said in her mind, "It is better if I talk to the walls rather than talking to you, because you talk less and taunt more."

Avayan further said, "This-, exactly this what you just said in your mind, I want to hear it Mrs. Rathore".

Nitya was surprised to hear him and wondered how Avayan came to know that she said something her mind??

Miss Maria further started teaching them some basic things of sign language. Avayan and Nitya were trying very carefully to understand everything Miss Maria said.

When Avayan looked towards Nitya, there was a different happiness on her face and her entire attention was only on Miss Maria.

Avayan was feeling very relieved seeing a new glow of happiness on her face.

Looking at Nitya, Avayan said in his mind, "You are mine Princess, and now even if someone thinks of hurting someone who is mine, he will never be seen again by anyone in this world, you are most precious to me, so you don't worry about anything".

"Till date I have never let anyone come close to me but I didn't even realize when I came so close to you".

After about an hour, Maria Ji left from there. Nitya had learned a lot of new things today which made her feel very good.

Nitya happily looked at Avayan and say thank to him in sign language, which she had just learned.

Avayan understood and passed a smile at this. After some time he left for the office, while when Nitya went out, Madhav Kaka said, "Nitya you are looking very happy today, aren't you."?

Nitya nodded her with a slight smile. Kaka further said, "Well, ever since that Maria came, I have been thinking that how did all this come into Baba's mind"??

Then after pausing for a while, Kaka continued, "But whatever, Avayan Baba thought it, that was very good."

Saying this, kaka lovingly placed his hand on Nitya's head. Nitya went to her room after some time and then took her diary and started writing something in it.