Chapter 12.

Avayan went down and saw that there was no one in the hall.

And he went to Nitya's room. He reached the door, he knocked the gate and went inside without stopping but this time he knocked,

He saw that Nitya was standing at the front window and looking outside.

He moved forward towards her without saying anything, while Nitya was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even realize that someone was coming towards her.

Whereas Avayan went to her and said, "Hey are you okay?"

Hearing his voice, Nitya suddenly got shocked and looked back, whereas Avayan said, "Relax... relax, it's me".

And she gestured with her hand and asked, "What are you doing here?"

At first Avayan could not understand anything and kept looking at her with confusion. When Nitya asked again, Avayan said, "What am I doing here is it?"

Nitya nodded. Avayan laughed at this and said, "This is my house so can't I come here?"

Nitya did not react to this because she knew what else she could say on this matter.

Avayan further said, "I just came to ask if you are okay or do you need anything?"

Nitya was a little surprised at hie statement because he was asking her very politely.

Because till date she had seen him angry, shouting without any reason and with a serious expression all the time. Today he was talking very politely, so she was very surprised at this and she started looking at him with narrowed eyes.

Avayan further said, "What happened, why are you looking at me like this?"

As soon as his voice reached her ears, she blinked her eyelids quickly and started looking here and there.

He was about to say something further when someone's voice came from outside, "Avayan? Avayan where are you"??

When Avayan heard this voice, all the expressions on his face suddenly changed and he quickly went out in anger.

Nitya, seeing him leaving like this, started thinking, "What happened to him suddenly?"

When Avayan went out, Jaivardhan Ji was standing in front and with him, there was another person who looked a little younger than Jaivardhan Ji and he was the one who was calling Avayan.

His name is 'Rajvardhan Singh Rathore' and he is Jaivardhan Ji's younger brother.

Rajvardhan Ji asked, "How are you, Avayan?"

Avayan did not give any answer to his words and looking towards Jaivardhan Ji said, "Why have you all come here? This is my house not any mall or market where you just come without thinking that let's roam around a bit". Avayan said the last line in a sarcastic way.

Jaivardhan Ji said on this, "We had just come to meet you, it was your kaka sa's wish to meet you, son"

Avayan said angrily, clenching his teeth, "Son..., I am not your son"

Then after a little pause, "We have no relation, so it would be better that you stay away from me."

Meanwhile, Rajvardhan Ji interrupted, "Avayan, how are you talking to Bhai Saheb like this, he is your father?"

Avayan laughed sarcastically and said, "Father?"

Jaivardhan Ji became disappointed on this statement of Avayan and looking towards Rajvardhan Ji said, "Come on Raje, we should go".