Chapter 6.

After eating, Nitya lying on the bed and kaki also started getting ready to leave.

Nitya was lying on the bed but a lot things was going on in her mind at this time.

She was still thinking whether she should go with kaka kaki, it would be right if she stay at their house.

Nitya in her mind, "But if I don't go with kaka and kaki then where should I go, I don't have any other option for now, it will be better if I go with them. Because it is not right to stay here, I don't have any other place to stay, it would be better to go with kaki.

Thinking that, it was not right for her to stay here, she thought of Avayan.

She got up and sat down. She thought that she should definitely say thank you to Avayan once, if he had not helped her that night, perhaps she would never have been able to free herself from the clutches of Sudha Ji.

He first helped her on the deserted road and then brought her to his home and got her treated,

if I am going today then I should at least thank him once.

Thinking this, she stood up from the bed and took a page from the diary and started writing something on it. Nitya wrote her words on that page, folded it and went out of the room.

When she went out of her room and saw the house, she was very surprised.

Nitya in her mind, "What a beautiful and big house it is but how empty also, no one is here, where is everyone and kaka kaki? Whom should I ask where  is he, I will see for myself".

Thinking this, she started looking here and there in the entire house but she could not find Avayan anywhere.

She went to the stairs anf entered  into the room first.

On the other hand, kaki saw her leaving and she was about to call her,

But Nitya had already gone into the room. Kaki said nervously, "Why did Nitya go upstairs and that too straight to Avayan Baba's room, what should I do now, Avayan Baba will get very angry, no one is allowed to go there, I don't know how he react and if he-". kaki stopped midway and went running to call kaka.

When Nitya went into the room, she saw it was quite dark in the room. Only a small dim light was on there.

Nitya started moving ahead while thinking, "Why is it so dark here, is there no window in the room?"

Thinking this, she started searching for the light switch but she could not see anything.

Meanwhile, Avayan came inside through a secret door in his room and when he saw someone's shadow in front, he became furious and came forward angrily shouting, "Who is it? How dare you come here? Don't you know that no one can come into my room without my permission?"

Nitya got very scared after hearing such a harsh voice of Avayan and she turned back to leave from there, and collided with Avayan hard.

Nitya was about to fall when Avayan caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards him and she went straight to his chest.

And his eyes fell on her face, he just kept looking at her, he again got lost in her eyes. She was very scared, her lips were trembling.

Nitya had suffered so much in the last few days that now she got very scared of even the slightest loud voice of someone.

When his attention went to her trembling lips, his hand automatically moved towards her face.

Avayan was about to place his hand on her face, but she quickly moved back.