Chapter 22.

Aadhar was standing in front of Avayan who was staring at him. When Avayan saw him, he did not react anything and started leaving without giving any expression to him, but suddenly Aadhar stood in front of him.

Avayan stared at him, while Nitya was looking at both Avayan and Aadhar with surprise. She was not able to understand who that man was and why he was coming in front of Avayan like this.

Avayan said, "Excuse me."

Having said this, he was again about to leave but Aadhar hugged him tightly.

At this time, there was more happiness than sadness on Aadhar's face. At first, seeing Avayan suddenly in front of him, he could not react anything because he could not believe that Avayan was really in front of him. But when he heard Avayan's voice, he became very emotional and hugged him.

Aadhar's eyes had become moist, but along with that a relaxed smile was also spread on his lips.

But there were no emotions on Avayan's face. It was as if he was not able to feel Aadhar's any emotion at all.

Aadhar said, "How are you Avayan and where did you disappear for the last ten years, it has been ten years since I saw you, ar- are you alright Avayan?"

Avayan was standing there listening to him but he did not give any answer.

Avayan held his hand and pushed him away from him and again started leaving again without saying anything.

But Aadar came forward and stopped him and said, "Where are you going Avayan? listen to me, you cannot go like this, even ten years ago you had suddenly disappeared like this, now I will not let you go anywhere like this, stop Avayan, I said stop-".

Saying this, Aadhar held Avayan's hand. He was about to say something when Avayan's guards came and caught him and took away from Avayan.

Aadhar shouted, "Leave me, what is all this Avayan and why are you ignoring me as if you don't know me, even though you know me very well."

Then he paused for a while and said, "Avayan? Avayan? I am your friend. Do you remember or have you forgotten this too?"

On hearing this, Avayan who had gone a little ahead stopped and Nitya was also stopped and was looking back towards at Aadhar.

She was not able to believe Aadhar after hearing his words and looking at Avayan with surprise she said in her mind, "He is Ava's friends, then why is he ignoring him even after seeing him as if he don't know him?"

While Nitya was thinking all this, Avayan placed his hand on her face and said, "Princess come, sit in the car, I just come in a second, okay."

Nitya nodded and Avayan made het sit in the car and two guards stood near her car.

Avayan started moving towards Aadhar with big steps. He signaled his guards to leave him.

Before Avayan could say anything, Aadhar immediately said, "What is all this Avayan? these many guards, why is there so much security, are you alright?"

Aadhar and Avayan are childhood friends. They grew up together. Both were each other's life. Playing, eating, drinking and reading together. they were never away from each other.

But there was no contact between the two for the last ten years. After Avayan left, Aadhar did not even know where he was for the four years. Not even that, Is he alive or not?

And when he came to know where Avayan was, he tried a lot to meet him but could never meet him, the biggest reason for which was Avayan himself.

Avayan never allowed Aadhar to come near him, let alone meeting him. But when because of Mr. Argento, Avayan came to know that Aadhar was that officer who had come all the way to Italy to arrest him, he was very surprised for a moment.