Chapter 24.

Nitya remained sitting in Avayan's lap like that for a long time and she did not even know when she fell asleep.

When Avayan saw that she was asleep, he gently laid her down on the bed, covered her with a blanket and made her sleep soundly.

He caressed her head and said, "Even if I want to, I am not able to take you out of that darkness, the darkness of which you are so afraid, sorry Princess I can't do anything for you."

He went downstairs and started calling Madhav Kaka. Madhav Kaka came. Avayan said, "Madhav Kaka, call the doctor who had treated Nitya".

Kaka said, "Yes Baba, I will call her right away."

Avayan sat there on the sofa and took out his phone and called Vipul. When Vipul answered the phone, he said in his cold voice, "What did you find out Khanna?"

Vipul replied with, "Boss, I am- I am finding out, nothing has been found till now, but I will soon find him."

Without saying anything, Avayan angrily disconnected the phone and placed it on the table in front and on the other hand, Vipul was still at the same old mansion.

Vipul was not able to understand how all this happened suddenly. Because no one knew about Avayan's arrival here except him and some special guards.

Vipul placed his hand on his head and said, "How can this happen? Judging by the way the timing of the shooter was so perfect, it seems that he already knew about that Boss is coming here, but how?"

His attention went to the building in front. And Vipul looked towards that building and said, "The bullet came from here only, because the bullet hit the Boss's shoulder from the front."

He said to the guards around him, "Come with me".

Having said this, Vipul walked towards the building which was quite far away from the mansion but it was the only place where one could sit and hide.

Avayan was still sitting in the hall when the doctor came there. Avayan got up from his place,

The doctor said, "Hello, Mr. Rathore."

Avayan just nodded at the her words. Meanwhile kaka also came there and said, "Doctor, I have call-."

Kaka had just said this when Avayan said midway in his cold voice, "It has been almost seven months but there has been no improvement in my wife's condition, And since that day she has not even spoken a single word."

Then after pausing for a while, Avayan further said, "Nor has she come out of that trauma, that fear. I just want to know if there is any treatment or something by which there can be any improvement in her condition. Just tell me, I'm willing to do anything. I just want my wife to be safe and sound. Somehow I just want her to get over this fear".

The doctor was not surprised at all after hearing him and she said in a casual tone, "This is normal Mr. Rathore, it takes a lot of time for a person to come out of the fear and whether a person will ever come out of the trauma or not is not known. It cannot be said, it depends only on the will power of that person."

"And as far as her speaking is concerned, I had already told you that I cannot say anything about whether she will ever be able to speak or not, we do not know what has happened to her, who knows she is afraid to speak out because of what happened to her."

Avayan closed his eyes angrily and clenched his fists and the doctor further said, "By the way, where is Mrs. Rathore, how is her health now?"

Avayan said, "She- she's fine right now, she's sleeping".