Chapter 28.

⁠♡

Aadhar went straight from his bureau to Avayan's office. As he reached, he asked the receptionist about Avayan, "I want to meet Avayan, is he here?"

The receptionist said, "Sorry sir, you have an appointment?"

Aadhar angrily put forward his card and then said, "Do I still need an appointment?"

The girl stood up from her place and Aadhar said in same anger, "Where is he?"

The receptionist fearfully replied, "Sir in third floor".

Without saying anything further, Aadhar went to the third floor and looked around as he reached there. And his attention went to Avayan's cabin, outside of which there was a plate with Avayan's name, Aadhar walked towards the cabin without thinking a bit.

He was about to enter in the cabin, Vipul came forward and stopped him. Aadhar angrily said to Vipul, "Move away".

Vipul said, "Sorry sir, you cannot go inside like this."

Aadhar did not stop even after repeated requests from Vipul. Avayan heard noise from outside, he started looking towards the door and at that time Aadhar came inside.

Aadhar and shouted, "How can you do this Avayan?"

At first Avayan started looking at Aadhar with anger. Then without any expression he said in his stern voice, "Don't shout, I don't like noise."

Aadhar came forward and said sarcastically, "Ohh wow, so you don't like noise. Then after a pause, "But you like bloodshed?"

Avayan was a little surprised at his words and then stood up from his chair he said, "Bloodshed? What you wanted to say Mr. Raizada?"

Aadhar said on this, "Who are you? Avayan Singh Rathore or-"?

Aadhar stopped midway. And Avayan said, "What? Ahh, you want to check my ID?"

Aadhar got irritated and shouted, "Oh shut up, just shut up, and tell me what you were doing at the Blue Diamond Club last night?"

Avayan was not surprised at all after hearing this and he sat on his chair and said, "I don't need to tell you when and where I am and yes, this is my office not your bureau where you have come with your face raised, so get out".

Aadhar took a deep breath, controlled his anger and said, "You are the mad wolf whom I have been searching for so many months?"

Acting unaware, Avayan laughed and said, "What? Mad Wolf?"

Aadhar tightened his jaws and said further, "If you are not then how come you are there everywhere where he should be, yesterday in the club and before that in Italy also?"

Avayan said with his same tone, "Have you left your job and started some wildlife activities? Anyways I guess you didn't hear me I said get out of here, or else I will have to trouble my guards".

Aadhar became very upset with this attitude of Avayan and the seeds of his suspicion grew even more. He looked at Avayan with disappointment and said, "Why Avayan? why have you gone on the same path from which aunt Aruna wanted to save you?"

When Avayan heard these words of Aadhar, his anger suddenly went out of his control and he went to Aadhar and grabbed his collar and said with emphasis on each word, "Stay within your limits. otherwise if I forget my limits, you will not be able to even say anything."

Saying this, Avayan released Aadhar's collar with a jerk, pushing him back.

Aadhar stared at Avayan and said, "You will get nothing except regret for the wrong path you are on."