Chapter 23.

Avayan left the house and went straight to his old mansion. Where Vipul was already waiting for him.

Vipul said, "He is very thick skinned Boss, neither is he saying anything nor is he leaving this world."

Avayan smiled sarcastically and reached the basement of the mansion, there was a man lying on the ground, he was unconscious.

He is one of the same men who had set a bomb in Avayan's car. One of the men could not tolerate his torture and then Vipul killed him on Avayan's order, but this man was still alive after so many months amid this torture. Because Avayan wanted him to remain alive.

But today perhaps his courage had also given way. But the purpose for which Avayan had kept him alive had not yet been fulfilled.

Avayan dragged a chair from the front and sat near the man but the man had no consciousness, seeing which Avayan signaled to Vipul. Vipul brought a water jug ​​and gave it to Avayan.

Avayan held the jug and threw the on the man's face with force due to which the man suddenly regained consciousness and looked around in panic.

When his attention went to Avayan, the man suddenly got scared.

Avayan bent towards that man and tightened his jaws said angrily, "Your friend has given up his breath a long time ago, now you yourself decide like him, do you also want to leave this world or live longer?"

At this the man got a little scared and looked down at the ground and said in his mind, "Sir, it would be better for me to leave this world because if I don't open my mouth, you will just kill me, but if I tell you anything, then he will also kill my family."

Pointing his gun at the man, Avayan further said angrily, "I have given you a lot of time, now either speak or be silent for forever."

The man bowed his head without saying anything and sat in front of him as if he himself was begging for his death.

Avayan closed his eyes in anger and in one fell swoop shot that man.

The bullet hit the man directly on his chest and he groaned in pain and looked at Avayan and said, "For which answer you are looking for me, just look around carefully, you will find the answer yourself s- si- sir".

The man collapsed on the ground and Avayan got confused after listening to him and his suspicion fell on Mr. Rana but then he thought that when this accident had happened, he had not had any kind of encounter with Rana. So it is not possible for Mr. Rana to be behind all this.

Thinking all this, Avayan walked out of the mansion and his guards taking away the dead body of that man.

One guard looked at the other, laughed strangely and said, "Today I had already arranged the wood, I already knew that today he would not survive. Boss will definitely kill him."

The other guard also laughed at this and said, "Wow, you have done a very good job, now let's finish this quickly." The guards take the dead body from the back door of the mansion.

Avayan used to kill anyone. His men cremated their dead bodies properly. And they used to do this only on his order.

Now only Avayan knew the reason behind this. All the men of his, however, Vipul too was very surprised by this. But he never had the courage to ask Avayan about this.

Avayan came out of the door of the mansion, there was an old building at a long distance from the mansion from where a man was keeping an eye on Avayan by pointing his gun at him.