Chapter 26.

Nitya became even more sad after hearing what Kaka said. She could not understand what was the reason behind all this that Kaka did not even answer.

Thinking all this, she went to her room and placed her pen and paper on the table and stood there with her head down and both her hands on the table.

She pushed her hair back from her face, took a deep breath and said to herself, "I think I should talk to Ava about this, because now he's the only one who can tell me about it. Kaka won't tell anything, so it would be better if I ask Ava about this?"

Saying this, Nitya went towards the bed, while on the other hand Avayan was still busy in his work. When he was free after completing all his work, he left the office.

Avayan reached the main door, his driver was standing ready with the car ahead and he opened the door of the car for Avayan.

Avayan was about to sit in the car when someone suddenly caught his hand from behind. He looked back in anger and surprise because no one here had the courage to stop him like this.

And Aadhar was standing in front holding his hand. Avayan glared at Aadhar angrily and shook his hand.

Avayan was about to say something when Aadhar stopped him and quickly said, "Avayan I want to talk to you"

Avayan said without any expressions on this, "Stay away from me, otherwise you will be left with nothing but regrets".

Saying this, he started sitting in the car again, but in the meantime Aadhar came forward and stopped him again. And said, "I said I want to talk to you."

Avayan looked at him angrily and tightened his jaw, said, "I am not in the habit of repeating myself, so what I said just keep in your mind".

Saying this, Avayan sat in the car and Aadhar kept calling him but he left from there without paying attention to anything Aadhar said.

Aadhar angrily hit his foot on the ground, took his head in his hands and shouted angrily "Avayannnnn?"

He paused for a while and said further, "I thought that maybe by talking to you, whatever is going on in my mind might be proved wrong, but no, no Avayan, I do not want to ever have to stand in front of you".

Aadhar left from there and after some time Avayan also reached home. As he reached the door he saw Nitya was sitting on the sofa. He smiled and came towards her.

When Nitya's attention went to him, she quickly stood up from her place and then while going towards Avayan, said in signs to him, "You are coming now, I have been waiting for you for so long".

Then holding his hand and showing him the watch worn on his hand, Signs further, "Look at the time, how late did you come?"

Avayan understood everything Nitya said and then with a smile he said, "Sugar! now will you let me come further or I will sit here".

On this, Nitya narrowed her eyes and started looking at Avayan with irritation.

Avayan went towards his room. Nitya stood there. After going some distance, he stopped and then looked back towards he said in his mind, "Earlier I never felt that I should go home on time, nor did I come home often and even when I did come, there was no timing for it. Because this house was never a home for me. But since you came Princess, I want to come home on time, because now it feels like a home here and also I know that you are waiting for me".

Avayan was standing there thinking all this when Nitya turned back and saw that he was still standing there, she quickly came forward and sign, "Go".

Avayan smiled and nodded his head, and went towards his room without saying anything. Nitya sat at the dining table and started waiting for him to arrive.