Chapter 27.

⁠♡

Miss Maria started teaching to Avayan and Nitya. She was also making them practice it. And she was also happy to see that Avayan was understanding everything Nitya was trying to say, Even though he hasn't learned much sign language yet.

After an hour, Miss Maria left from there and Avayan went close to Nitya and placed his hand on her face and said softly, "Happy?"

Nitya nodded with a sweet smile. Avayan leaned towards her face and whispered in her ear, "That kiss was beautiful. We'll continue beyond that when I get back."

Nitya felt shy at this and stood with her head down, while Avayan further teased her and said, "I knew the first move would be from your side, but I didn't know it so soon Princess".

Nitya started looking at Avayan and then narrowed her eyes and said in signs irritably, "It's nothing like that, once you kissed me and once I did, so the score is settled."

Avayan smiled and said, "It has just begun, not equal Mrs. Rathore".

Saying this, he left from there and she started looking at him leaving with a strange face.

At that time kaka and kaki were working in the kitchen. Kaki was surprised for a moment to see Avayan laughing and talking to Nitya and she looked at kaka and said, "Baba! No matter how angry he get at everyone, I have never seen him talking to Nitya in a loud voice. He has started controlling his anger now, right?"

Kaka laughed at this and said, "Yes, that's because Avayan Baba does not need any therapy or doctor to control his anger, just a glimpse of Nitya daughter is enough. No matter how angry he is, but when Nitya comes in front of him, all the anger of his calms down in a moment."

Shanti kaki was very happy to hear this and also felt relieved to see Nitya happy here.

Because she had become very attached to Nitya. That's why now she did not want her to face any kind of trouble.

On the other hand, as Avayan reached his cabin, Vipul came there and said, "Good morning Boss".

Saying this he placed some papers in front of Avayan and further said, "Boss! all the preparations for the meeting have been done, the meeting is tonight at 9 o'clock in the Blue Diamond Club."

Avayan said, "Great".

Vipul said, "Boss! this is going to be the biggest deal for us, that foreigner is coming here just to meet you".

Avayan got up from his place and came towards Vipul and said in his stern voice, "Khanna, you know what you have to do."

Vipul quickly said, "Yes Boss".

Avayan said, "Good, so go and get to work".

Vipul left from there. Today there was going to be a meeting of the underworld at the Blue Diamond Club where many such faces were going to come there along with Avayan. Which were very dangerous like him.

Avayan went back to his work. He was busy in his work when his phone started ringing and his attention shifted from his laptop to the phone screen, he didn't answer the phone and left it to ring like that.

On the other hand, Vipul had made all the preparations for tonight as per Avayan's instructions. Keeping some files on his table, he said to himself, "No one can beat Boss's brain."

Then after pausing for a while, "So Vipul, your work ends here and Boss's begins."

⁠♡

Nitya was currently sitting in her room and was feeling ashamed of her actions. All the same memories were coming again and again before her eyes when Avayan was kissing her. Just thinking about it, she started blushing and smiling.